nirafile.com - earn 30$/10000 downloads -no limit for free download - min 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry its not for backups. Storage space and bandwidth costs a lot now a days.

They give you 1 year premium account to try their service as an uploader. Not to store your Terabytes of files for free. :wave:

Why do you think we are storing terabytes for free?

I use filecloud as a backup, i don't need a new host as a backup, I don't know if they will disappear with my files in a few months, and that's a risk that I will not run, do not trust new hosts as backup.

I recieved the premium account on 14th august, bad time for me to try because my downloaders are on holidays (and me too). More or less one week or 10 days later I just uploaded one TV show just to test the upload/download speed, and I was just waiting for the best time to share the files I uploaded: 1 TV show, 24 episodes, not terabytes of files. And when I tried it a few days later, all files had been deleted and Nira says it's because I shared my account, which is absolutely false.

Last edited:
so many trolls here >.<

Excuse me, are we trolls because we expect an official response on the official thread? #facepalm

Nira lied about me. Nira insulted me calling me a cheater. And the troll I am? Check your scale, bro

REPEAT: All I want to know is WHY my files have disappeared in a few days, and if this happens frequently. That's all!

What is so hard to understand? :/

Nira could say: hey dude, there was a mistake when we change our affiliate program, Inactive files have mistakenly deleted, and then there will be NO PROBLEM! But not: Nira has chosen the way of LIES, Nira has chosen the way of throwing shit over uploaders who have not committed any offense, just asking what happened. And that's not acceptable to me. Is that acceptable to you??

Last edited:
pimkie can i ask? so whats the point now? the files are deleted. you waste time going here and post the same problem you got. just register again and reupload your links.. thats the answer

pimkie can i ask? so whats the point now? the files are deleted. you waste time going here and post the same problem you got. just register again and reupload your links.. thats the answer

No, that's no the answer because i just want to know if is going to happen again. I don't want waste my time in a new host that delete my work in a few days. I just want to know. That's the point now.

You aren't a troll beacuse of what you say bat beacuse of HOW you say something...

Nira said i broke the rules and called me "cheat": http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/178649-27.html#post1887549

I hate to be insulted, is a defect that I have since I was child.

You (pimkie81, djboutit and shukry) are the only 3 ppl who got files deleted and account banned. By the way you 3 all weren't sharing anything and also got the free 1 year premium. Maybe they said you wasn't using your account as an uploader should?

You (pimkie81, djboutit and shukry) are the only 3 ppl who got files deleted and account banned. By the way you 3 all weren't sharing anything and also got the free 1 year premium. Maybe they said you wasn't using your account as an uploader should?

I don't know the other two, but my account is not still banned.

I repeat another time (uuffffff): I received and e-mail giving a ONE YEAR premium account on August 14th, when I was on holiday. Right? Good. I tried to upload some files one week or ten days later, when I came back. Just to test the speed, I uploaded 24 episodes from one TV show. Not "a lot of files" at all, not "terabytes for backup for free" at all. Nothing. It was in the lasts days of august, I can't remember exactly when. Right? Good. Just wait and see a few DAYS (remember, they gave me a ONE YEAR premium and i just wait A FEW DAYS) to see the acceptance of Nirafiles in forums. Nira was still a FREE HOST, then still didnt have an affiliation program or paid for downloads, it has been recently. Right? Good.

And when I come back to share the files I uploaded more or less 10-12 days before, Nira had already delete all. More or less 10-12 days.

I ask here just to know what happend, and Nira said that I shared my account. That's the reason Nira said to delete my files: I shared my account.

* Possibly reasons Nira could give:
- I use my account for free backup: they DON'T.
- I don't use my accound as uploader: they DON'T
- Probably there was a mistake deleting files when Nira update their affiliate program: they DON'T.

Nira said I shared my account. Here is the reason to delete my files: Nira said I shared my account. Do not make up stories, do not imagine reasons, Nira already explained: Nira said I shared my account.

The only problem is that reason is absolutely false.

Nira could have apologized for the mistake and nothing would happen. But Nira has preferred to opt for the way of throwing shit on a uploader (me & others) that only wonders what happened to their files, call me cheater and tell me to go away. Just want to know what happened to my files and if deletion of files with just a few days of inactivity occurs frequently. Preferably without being insulted. Thank you.

Last edited:
pimkie as i said your lucky to have a 1 year account.. while i dont have a premium account.. but my files are all in good shape.. no files are deleted.. im earning 5$ to 6$ a day.. just re upload and share those links to earn bro.

pimkie as i said your lucky to have a 1 year account.. while i dont have a premium account.. but my files are all in good shape.. no files are deleted.. im earning 5$ to 6$ a day.. just re upload and share those links to earn bro.

If you post your material on forums, it is good for you. But I have 3 websites and I want to keep the files as long as possible. I know that is difficult if I have a warez site, so my question is if the file has been deleted due to an error by updating the affiliate program, or for a few days (10-15, not more) of inactivity, since by DMCA sure that have not been deleted.

If it was a mistake, there's no problem: and I can try to use Nirafiles. But if they deleted my files due to 10-15 days of inactivity, Nira is not a good host for me, maybe is good for you but not for me. I don't want to waste my time uploading 4TB of TV Shows if they will delete in 2 weeks.

Do you understand me now?

There was an error: 4 terabytes no, FIVE
Storage
5029.1 GB / 10000 GB

That's the reason I don't want to waste my time if they will delete in two weeks...

image.jpg

We need confirmation from site owner if that
just a temp problem or site will be down forever
so i move my files from nira host to another host.
( within 24 hours if i didn't get response from site owner i will move all files to a new host )
reason : my downloaders say "we cant download any files because site is down"
hope it is just server problem
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back