Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes already offline on msn and WJ since days, waiting for my promised refund

He promised me a refund 1 week ago saying if backlinks dont appear, he will refund in 1 week

Let alone backlink checkers find my links, I tried checking 40 sites manually and none of them had it

Last edited by a moderator:
He sent me logs.... but I've seen NOTHING on my site either ... Pulling a fast one I think. Glad I'm not the only one!
I can upload my log's if anyone wants to see it....

Last edited:
Maan!

I've got exactly the same file with the same links :/. First write mail to nick and then request payment from Paypal....

And I live with no idea that sth is wrong....

Sending Paypal / Nick a message now via Paypal Disbute.

Ordered a service from Nick, which he advertised on www.wJunction.com
The service, which he had claimed had been done, WAS NOT DONE!!! Other members of wJunction that also ordered this service have compared the "Log Files" that he provided including mine, and they are identical in every way!!
This was a SCAM and I would like my money back of USD 15.00 and I will buy the service from someone that CAN actually deliver it.

How does that sound??

Yes EL-Warez I agree... But we can't keep having scammers on this site, someone needs to stand up and make these scammers go away!!!

And if EVERYONE that got scammed by him puts in a claim, then it makes it look even better, and gives us more of a chance to get our money back, and order the service from someone that WILL actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back