Shared NGINX Powered Server - 1000x Fast than Apache

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarung2010

Dear Members,

After months of research, i found the perfect solution for quick, blazing fast site hosting.

Why do i need fast server ?
1. Search engine do not like sites that take more than 2 seconds to load, google will stop crawling or will timeout

2. Users have click fingers, if the page does not load they will go away and your ad revenue will go down, fast loading sites , users will have more clicks on u r site.

Most hosting companies sell standard apache with php and cpanel which is the slowest possible configuration, "no matter how big is engine, if it is not tuned , it wont run" Apache has limitations related to worker threads, so sites like wordpress.com etc have started using nginx http://www.wikivs.com/wiki/Apache_vs_nginxOur architecture has removed all slow components and have updated it with fastest technology

Apache ----- Replaced with -----> NGINX
PHP ----- Replaced with -----> PHP FPM or FAST CGI
Memory Paging ----- Replaced with -----> MEMCACHED
MYSQL ----- Replaced with -----> SQL Query Cache
.....etc....Proof....

load-day.png

Load averages of server is always to minimum, refresh the page to see updated stats (every 5 minutes) , most of the shared hosts will have it over 10 and it makes the complete site slow.....

OFFER
2 GB Disk space with 32 GB RAM, Quad Core i7 Processor, ISP Config Control Panel, MYSQL, NGINX, 200 GB Bandwidth on 1 GBPS port powered by 230 GBPS Backbone

USD 50 Per Month , Paypal

If you are looking for slow hosts who make money on over selling then please excuse me or you can catch me at celebrity.insider@yahoo.com for more information and free consulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back