Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonycgb2

I would like to introduce my AutoInstaller which can pretty much do everything without even a single knowledge of any linux to install Nginx.

Warning: Do not install the apache version as it is not fully complete. I plan to release the next build soon once i have fully coded the scripts. But the nginx part is fully coded so there should be no issues.

x86_x64 ONLY! (64bit)

Features:

• Install Nginx+PHP-FPM
  • Install Apache+Nginx+PHP-FPM
  • Install MySQL
  • Install Pure-FTPD
  • Install Ioncube
  • Install ImageMagick
  • Install Memcached
  • Install eAccelerator
  • Install phpmyadmin
  • Install Pure-FTPD Web Gui User Management
  • Install Prober
  • Install vhosts (simple installer)
  • Install Zend Optimizer
  • Auto Upgrade Nginx
  • Auto Upgrade PHP
  • Uninstall Script (Will Remove all traces of XllNginx Install)
Versions of Software Include:

• Nginx 1.0.15
  • MySQL 5.1.60
  • PHP 5.2.17
  • PHP-FPM 0.5.14
  • Memcache 3.0.6

How to run & Install:
Code:
wget http://xllhost.com/xllnginx/XllNginx.v1.0.tar.gz
tar zxvf XllNginx.v1.0.tar.gz
cd XllNginx.v1.0

For Centos  - sh centos.sh
I soon plan to add other distros, but CentOS is the most used which i based this on.

Please use this as a beta which can be used for production, but may have some bugs.

Last edited:
4 comments
Why don't you give credit to the original script at:

lnmp.org

The problem with these Chinese scripts is that once you've installed it, you don't know if you also installed a backdoor to your server/vps. I've tried it before with a fresh install, once done, I immediately saw someone log in via ssh and do some nasty stuff. So good luck picking an installer.

Why don't you give credit to the original script at:

lnmp.org

The problem with these Chinese scripts is that once you've installed it, you don't know if you also installed a backdoor to your server/vps. I've tried it before with a fresh install, once done, I immediately saw someone log in via ssh and do some nasty stuff. So good luck picking an installer.

Reason credit wasn't given was because i updated some of the actual server codes.

From original sources and fixed minor issues which the lnmp installer caused trying to change timezone and add ssh user and groups and also installing modified nginx code.

Which is why i only gave out centos code since i have not updated debian and ubuntu.

I dont give credit to people who copy other less known codes and re-release as there own. lnmp is made up of other users work not just one users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back