Nexa Racks - cPanel Shared Hosting (Asia & USA) | $0.53 /mo | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | Amazon SES

hazarddavaj

Get reliable & budget-friendly web hosting services from Asia & USA located web servers. To offer the best hosting services within budget cost. That's why we launched Nexa Racks!

Most Affordable & Reliable cPanel Shared Hosting

Exclusive Feature -

* Email Powered By Amazon SES
* Free Weekly Backups
* 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
* 24x7 On-Call Support
* Efficient Managed Migration
* Lifetime Discount Guarantee
* SitePad Website Builder.
* Softaculous App Installer.

Data Centers Location - United States, India.

Payment Methods: Debit Cards, Credit Cards, PayPal, Net Banking, Bank Transfer, Cheque

SHIN-01
1 Website
5GB SSD Storage
Unmetered Traffic
No Free Domain
Free WP Installation
cPanel + Softaculous
Free SSL Certificate
10 Email Accounts
5 MySQL DBs

Annually: $1.2 /mo >> [Click Here To Purchase]
Trianually: $0.53 /mo >> [Click Here To Purchase]

SHIN-02
3 Website
Unlimited SSD Storage
Unmetered Traffic
Free Domain
Free WP Installation
cPanel + Softaculous
Free SSL Certificate
25 Email Accounts
10 MySQL DBs

Annually: $1.99 /mo >> [Click Here To Purchase]
Trianually: $1.59 /mo >> [Click Here To Purchase]

SHIN-03
Unlimited Website
Unlimited SSD Storage
Unmetered Traffic
Free Domain
Free WP Installation
cPanel + Softaculous
Free SSL Certificate
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL DBs

Annually: $3.86 /mo >>[Click Here To Purchase]
Trianually: $2.13 /mo >> [Click Here To Purchase]

Extra Features:
* NodeJS Support (Versions: 10.20.1, 11.15.0, 12.9.0, 9.11.2,8.17.0)
* Python Support (Versions: 3.7.3, 3.6.8, 3.5.7, 3.4.9)
* Php Versions: 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3
* Let's Encrypt SSL (Installation From cPanel Interface).
* MariaDB Database Server.
* Imunify360 Antimalware with proactive defenses.
& much more....!!!

Unlimited Hosting Policy: Click Here
Terms & Conditions: Click Here

Let us know if you are having any queries, we will be happy to assist you! :)

Contact Details

Phone Assitance - +1 (888)617-1956 (Toll-Free For USA), +91 96734 06517.
Email - info@nexaracks.com
Live Chat (visit) - https://nexaracks.com

8 comments
I bought SHIN-2 recently with SSL add-on. You did give me the hosting+domain but not the SSL. I reported to paypal and you suspended my account. You get my money but no services. What gives?

I bought SHIN-2 recently with SSL add-on. You did give me the hosting+domain but not the SSL. I reported to paypal and you suspended my account. You get my money but no services. What gives?

This is the same reply my team attached to PayPal,

Mr. Jun Rodero purchased Shared Hosting + RapidSSL (Addon), as soon as payment has been made Sales Team deployed the Shared Hosting with Free Domain Name for Mr. Jun Rodero. Mistakenly SSL not have been issued automatically by whmcs hook, so Jun tried to contact us regarding this matter but as in Maharashtra (India) we are having bad situations related to COVID-19 + Nisaraga Cyclone, hence all response from our team has been delayed for every client. After opening a ticket regarding the payment, we have a filter for some specific keywords, if that has been mentioned in the ticket, that will be escalated on priority to seniors. The same happened in this case, as long as we got the ticket, sales team processed the purchase of SSL (Shared Hosting + Domain already processed after 15 minutes of payment and SSL Add-on item was left) and Mahesh from support department installed the SSL certificate for the client. So the order has been properly full filed without any issues.

We respect you and we kept your service ACTIVE without any issues. You can still use it and we would be happy to serve you more.

Account ACTIVE? Nope. Go and check.
This is the same issue i tried telling Paypal. The moment i put up the claim against you you suspended the account and ask me to pay again.

Hello Mr Jun, once you made the chargeback your invoice has been marked as collection/unpaid. So, due to this only hosting has been suspended. As we got a response from PayPal that payment has been released I have unsuspended the account. Do check and revert back, if you do it via a ticket that would be good.

I dont understand, today the account is suspended again. Paypal released the money to you yet the account is unusable. Been 12 days since i paid for the service.

art250, you were able to solve your problem with Nexa Rack? I was going to hire a hosting with Nexa Racks but now their service is not generating confidence to do so.

I dont understand, today the account is suspended again. Paypal released the money to you yet the account is unusable. Been 12 days since i paid for the service.

I have fixed it permanently, from next time if you want to take any money back open a ticket to sales. We would be happy to help you with any other purchase.

You won't going to have any problem now.

art250, you were able to solve your problem with Nexa Rack? I was going to hire a hosting with Nexa Racks but now their service is not generating confidence to do so.
The guy that replied here on their behalf assured me that the issue has been fixed permanently. I take his words. Maybe the problem arises from simple misunderstanding where partly the pandemic to blame. It is my first time using them and they were quick to provide the hosting i had ordered and we had a few hiccups on the issuance of SSL where it was not issued same time the hosting+ domain were created.
At any rate, they seems like a good service provider to me except the hiccups that had happened which i think they dont do it on purpose.
Post automatically merged:

I dont know what to say. Today got an email again that my account was suspended for 3rd time. You assured me that it has been fixed for good. What is happening? You know, i can take this opportunity to bash your service here in WJ but i still say good words for you. But how long should i suffer.
https://prnt.sc/syubts
https://prnt.sc/syuauw
Post automatically merged:

I dont know what to say. Today got an email again that my account was suspended for 3rd time. You assured me that it has been fixed for good. What is happening? You know, i can take this opportunity to bash your service here in WJ but i still say good words for you. But how long should i suffer.
https://prnt.sc/syubts
https://prnt.sc/syuauw

Last edited:
Back