Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the wupload plugin, can you plz fix the megaupload, rapidshare and mediafire plugin. Megaupload plugin does not upload files and shows "Couldn't connect to at port 80" message.

Thanks

^^

Use the megaupload.com premium upload plugin, it will prompt you to put ur username and password..It is slow...so don't ask for speed..they limit the speed

----------------------------

RS and MF....another task
bb369c.gif

The upload plugin to Wupload working fast,

but to Uploadstation it's uploading, but at the end it says:
Error in upload. [3]

Please fix this. this site is great and we want to upload to it.

I think I shoud make some small review, so peoples will know should they buy or not :)

I really think this is best offer on WJ :)

Uptime - 100%.
Down/Up speeds - 9/10.
Support - 9/10(It would be ten, but we are probably in a big time difference, so it tooked awhile to get my responses, but this guy is great).
Rar/Unrar speeds - 10/10.

Regards and thank you for this great/cheap service :)

I think I shoud make some small review, so peoples will know should they buy or not :)

I really think this is best offer on WJ :)

Uptime - 100%.
Down/Up speeds - 9/10.
Support - 9/10(It would be ten, but we are probably in a big time difference, so it tooked awhile to get my responses, but this guy is great).
Rar/Unrar speeds - 10/10.

Regards and thank you for this great/cheap service :)

thank you <3 - I just try my best to be a good seller

check pm bro

PMed mate :)

@Not_Responding: I tried to upload something to megavideo but it doesn't work, it said Couldn't connect to at port 80...

Can you fix it please?!thanks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An other issue: remote upload to fie host is very slow,I tried to fileserve,megaupload,bitshare,oron...always slow 100kb ...please have a look..thanks...

Last edited:
I think there's a problem with netherland network, speed to USA based filehosting is pretty slow, barely even touch 2MBps

--------------------------------------

^^ about megavideo, I'll take a look, I remember it was working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back