Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the wJ New Banner

FTn0v.png

I Know the staff here are really doing alot of hard work to keep up with our requirements. But the new wJ Banner looks very ugly according to me. My Suggestion is to allow the members to show their art too. When everyone is doing something you are obvious to get the best. ;)

I did create a thread related to the Christmas Banner yesteryday... Here it is -
http://www.wjunction.com/5-general-discussion/115772-wj-christmas-banner-discussion.html

Some participants are coming in, others would if that becomes sorta official.

EDIT - Correction of the Thread's title... "Regarding the New wJ Banner".

Isnt this a thread about the new wJ Banner? I am suggesting something to wJ Too.... My thread which i created earlier is a Christmas Banner Discussion Thread. Before simply fucking around & eating my brains, Read properly or I Dont give a damn.

Thread re-opened as I closed it previously but did state I would re-open if a new Christmas one would be put up that doesn't look that good.

It need a picture of santa in the middle.

put this one there

Santa-Clause-Waving.jpg

Maybe open a santa's grotto section so all the kids here can go and see santa :sun:

wtf wj banner suck or not ..that management decision ..you like or not.. nothing change
then good just silent ..just a little then make it big problem.. make it enjoy..
the suck is member still do critical

wtf wj banner suck or not ..that management decision ..you like or not.. nothing change
then good just silent ..just a little then make it big problem.. make it enjoy..

I haven't got a clue what you just said.

@Topic, I personally don't celebrate Christmas, or any other religious festival for that matter, but I do like the banner. I don't care what it hasn't got in, or hasn't got in, we can't please everyone. Good work on it, and if you do get a better one, great, if not, don't worry about it. :)

capone sorry but you failed as an admin in my eyes
and i believe its not only me who thinks you should demote yourself

reason 1 : you're promoting really ugly gfxer and WJ has fuckin talented graphics designer
reason 2 : you fuckin said that my123world is like the most helpful member in WJ dude who the fuck is he ? i mean if stealing other pplz work then posting it on WJ is helping others then you dont know a shit bro :| he probably cant even install wordpress properly
and creates stupid thread for no reason full of useless bullshit
reason 3 : dafak is wrong with the wjunction logo :| its so ugly i feel like closing the wj tab when i visit this site

/end rant

It will change as I'm sure the administration listens to members and staff.

seriously you guys bitching about current Christmas banner are fags a special fags actually

banner is awesome

If you want I can ban you for inappropriate language towards members of staff, as that is aimed to me too. This is a discussion thread for the banner, if you have nothing constructive to say do not post.

wj banner suck, even though maybe just good? What do should possible? I no idea been for good.. Damn, manage equal good forum. No forum no manage..

OT: I don't like it at all.

@Xploit

that you not understand then see the thread topics WJ Banner is suck
then i say WTF Banner suck or not that WJ management decision ..you like or not ...nothing change anything.. good is silent don't make it to big problem.. make it enjoy
then the true suck is member still do critical..

i am still support what management do it

capone sorry but you failed as an admin in my eyes
and i believe its not only me who thinks you should demote yourself

reason 1 : you're promoting really ugly gfxer and WJ has fuckin talented graphics designer
reason 2 : you fuckin said that my123world is like the most helpful member in WJ dude who the fuck is he ? i mean if stealing other pplz work then posting it on WJ is helping others then you dont know a shit bro :| he probably cant even install wordpress properly
and creates stupid thread for no reason full of useless bullshit
reason 3 : dafak is wrong with the wjunction logo :| its so ugly i feel like closing the wj tab when i visit this site

/end rant
AWESOME :)

I agree to reason 2 :)

But, not with reason 3 & 1.

Why ?

Reason 1:
There are no talented & professional web designers on WJunction. All the users just read some online tutorials and started playing with photoshop (including me). They do not hold any professional diploma/degree in digital art or computer art. They just learned it on their own and started making shit and in due time were improved.

Reason 3:

I come here to interact. The banner/theme doesn't arouse me or make any changes in my perspective.
Just browse WJunction through Lynx web browser, its awesome :D

If you want I can ban you for inappropriate language towards members of staff, as that is aimed to me too. This is a discussion thread for the banner, if you have nothing constructive to say do not post.

well I'm sorry for that but still current WJ banner is Awesome and there is no need for this thread at least not in public, why not discuss it in staff area

@Xploit

that you not understand then see the thread topics WJ Banner is suck
then i say WTF Banner suck or not that WJ management decision ..you like or not ...nothing change anything.. good is silent don't make it to big problem.. make it enjoy
then the true suck is member still do critical..

i am still support what management do it
He doesn't understand because your English is at the level of a 2 year old. Use google translate so we can actually get an idea of what you want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back