Status
Not open for further replies.

barcodenation

I am thinking about starting a new website in the near future but i am a little knowledgeable on how to go about creating it and also keeping up with it. Im looking for a group of people to help create this idea that I have in my head. It will be a legal site and I will need people that seriously know what the hell they are doing. I will only accept people whom I know and feel comfortable enough working with on this project. I wont disclose any information here, but if anyone is interested in possibly become a part of this please come forward.

I would like experienced people in different areas like seo, gfx, probably java, and maybe css depending on what way we go. Please fill out a checklist of your strong areas and post them below if you are interested.

It will not be a forum...

5 comments
I have been working with PHP since last 5 years, apart from that I've done the basics of C++ and Java. I know how to work with servers as well. If you can let me know via pm exactly what your idea is or what the project is about then I can let you know if I would be able to help or not. I'm good with programming languages and if required (project has potential) I can spend time to learn the advance part of any of the things required.

I have a fall time job as a web designer and seo expert. Please PM me with project details. Additionally any server or coding based work I will be able to help and do little bits and bobs when necessary. Look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back