Other New Version Auto Rapidleech Packages Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support is bad, my ticket is closed because it's been without reply for 72 hours.

For your problem, we sincerely appologize for not replying to your ticket. But the day you had raised the ticket, the issue or the modification had already been updated here at wJunction by mRAza. If you have a look 2 pages back, then you can see the solution. Also, for support am available on msn(Hidden),
so just ping me if you got any problem.

Seriously i regret purchasing the 800 GB BW plan.
For your problem, I guess mRAza did told you that it isn't possible. Also I did told you the same. Being even one or two more modifications pending, he did told that he will find time and modify whatever you(Clients) need. For time being now, r0ck and mRAza are really busy with their personal life. As of for me, I hardly come online but am available on msn though hidden.

I have a Prblm - AutoRL isnt able to post in WP blog..Wat to do?
Add me on msn. Pm'd you.

would like to have magaupload added to the upload
Megaupload is having some issues due to which we can't make it work with AutoRl at the moment.

But if each link has a line break before it, you really think this is automated RL?
Just think of all the work i have to do before posting a single thread. :s

Uploading manually with RL would be faster in that case. :|

when it is time for the program to upload the files i get this message

No files or hosts selected for upload
It downloads the files
i Have the hosts checked
any advice would b e greatly appreciated

Aynone else having problems when opening Auto Transload.
No option to change the title, description or screenshots.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/hmm3ci.png[/SLIDE]

Hello, Please can you restart the server? because RL is so slow from some days, i can't upload anything = (

and i am getting many problems in the script while posting please fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back