Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoBot

Informational Bot
Corporate Membership
Hey Guys, there is a new section available for affiliate program promotions:

http://www.wjunction.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion

All those with affiliate programs other then file hosting are required to post in this section, this will clean up loads of other sections like "Webmasters Money Making" which are filled with affiliate spam and is simply clutters the wrong section

All the URL Shorteners , Image hosts and such are more then welcome to post in that section.

Thanks for your attention.

P.S: All current threads mentioned above from other affiliate programs will be moved to that section.

6 comments
All the URL Shorteners , Image hosts and such are more then welcome to post in that section.

When I suggested creating category "Other" for affiliates like these, you said it's not necessary, as Image host can go under file hosts.

Good change anyway;)

Affiliate Programs

you should add there and "Other" for now, and maybe later expand that, where ppl could promote their imagehost where they pay per view, ad networks, pay per sale... there are other ways to earn, and those are more legal, as 99,9% of filehost is warez
Actually "image" host could go inside "file hosts" also since IMAGE Is a file aswell.

inferno, you are right, but then i thought people do care about "file hosts" alone more then anything so i didn't want to clutter that section to much, we have very massive threads there anyway it will be just harder to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back