Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Hi,

I would like to request that when selling a domain name you MUST always include the name in the title of the topic.

Reason:
-I'm getting sick and tired of people naming their topic "Selling PREMIUM domain" to find that they are selling some shitty domain which isn't REALLY premium...
-It will be easier for the members to instantly see what domain name it's about
-Prevents other members that find that domain name NOT premium from posting in the topic maybe? :P

Regards,
Whoo

Last edited:
26 comments
I agree with you Whoo, however I don't think it will work well! as you see some people don't even read essential rules about ownership proof, Will they read unessential rules?

If for example a member is selling 3/4+ domains in a single thread, they won't be able to mention all the domain names they're selling within the title - So, they should be exempt from the rule?
Yeah then it would be like "selling 4 domains" as title ;);

I dont agree for it to be a "rule"
Cant you click once and check inside the thread ? Come on !
Infractions for not putting domain name in title is NOT justified.

Thats my opinion anyway.

well i sort of agree,but as Hawk said if there are more then one domain for sale they cant list all in the title. I would think using misleading thread titles should not be allowed though. i think simply stating " X # domains for sale" if multiple,or if just one domain list it in the title as thread op mentioned. I agree though,most stating "super duper awesome kickass domain name cheap!!!" kind of titles should not be allowed as is misleading for mainly crap domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back