New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Sinem

It would be appreciate if you answer the following.

1. Your Paypal Issue Fixed ?
2. I have requested through alertpay but its seems you are not paying to alertpay anymore. Do I have to cancel it ?
3. You still pay in 30 days ?

Waiting for your kind response.

35days gone didnot pay via AP and suddenly we got news UL AP suspended.

canceled payment through AP, now we have to wait another 30~40days to get money through other option.

35days gone didnot pay via AP and suddenly we got news UL AP suspended.

canceled payment through AP, now we have to wait another 30~40days to get money through other option.

exactly :(

Please add an option to Create Voucher code, with the profits.

Last edited:
i have in my account uploaded. to with 46 €.. and i dont want to do request.... i dont like webmoney.. and i dont know what to do... i want that fix it that...paypal or alertpay.. maybe sell my account

@ Sinem

It would be appreciate if you answer the following.

1. Your Paypal Issue Fixed ?
2. I have requested through alertpay but its seems you are not paying to alertpay anymore. Do I have to cancel it ?
3. You still pay in 30 days ?

Waiting for your kind response.

+1

We need to know what to do Sinem, just reply this answers please.:(

Hi Sinem or Till...

Im continue waiting my payment....

my user id is; 3074121

I have waiting for more of 35 Days...

Please i need the money

Is Alertpay Payment method stopped By UL????

I had requested my payout to alertpay more than a month ago but still awaiting for it

recently heard that UL.to is not going to pay via paypal and alertpay

please tell me how can i change my payout request to another method??

Well we're still here, trying to sort out some issues with the payouts like AlertPay -.-
PSC's will be pushed out today, bank transfers will be made partially too, we're waiting for our WME deposit to arrive our purse atm.

Well we're still here, trying to sort out some issues with the payouts like AlertPay -.-
PSC's will be pushed out today, bank transfers will be made partially too, we're waiting for our WME deposit to arrive our purse atm.

I know other way to get WME as quick as lightning . That's is there are some guys who selling/buying WMZ (Webmoney in US dollars) - which we often called exchanger.

You can buy WMZ from them and convert to WME then pay your affiliate

I know you will think that this way is at a very high risk but this is my thought

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back