New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlertPay Status: Still Frozen, we're waiting for AlertPay.

alertpay.jpg

Yes but ul.to take charges commision when i ask payment by BankTransfer?

For exemple if i request 500€, i receive 500€?

Last time when I asked BankTransfer ( ~280 Euros), they sent me 25 Euros less, and my bank stole another ~33 Euros (fees). More than 20% lost in this process.

Maybe it's bad, but this is the only method to get paid.
There is no paypal, and now there is no alertpay.
I'm waiting more than a month now.
Unfortunately, I'll have to ask by bank transfer again and loose > 30% on fees (smaller amount),
Instead of asking by paypal and get 100% of my earnings.

Last edited:
Webmoney-
After a few hours that I learned their system, installed their software, got passport, searched for a agency that can transfer the money to my bank, I gave up. It's too complicated.
The account is limited, I can't transfer more than ~120Euro, can't raise the limit (the verification process is not working), and there are high fees to send the money to my bank/paypal account.
I just gave up.

We all need paypal or at least alertpay payments.
Uploaded, please try your best to solve your problems with paypal,
Give them all the proves they ask for.
I know that other filehosts had the same problem too, they solved it somehow.

Last edited:
i have requested money last month in my AP. will i receive it? i can see ul removed alertpay option from reward request page. so i am lil worry...will ul send the money or not.

Last time when I asked BankTransfer ( ~280 Euros), they sent me 25 Euros less, and my bank stole another ~33 Euros (fees). More than 20% lost in this process.

They? yeah right - learn about international money transfers...

Maybe it's bad, but this is the only method to get paid.
There is no paypal, and now there is no alertpay.
I'm waiting more than a month now.
Unfortunately, I'll have to ask by bank transfer again and loose > 30% on fees (smaller amount),
Instead of asking by paypal and get 100% of my earnings.

imagine that u're alone it this situation that never happened to other users.... think? who is guilty?

jesus... what a users :facepalm:

:)
I don't know who took the fees, but the result is - I got less than 80% of what I asked by this method.
(And I never used 'international money transfers' before).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back