New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
id :kingfamno1@gmail.com
WME is paid. I really happy
But what the hell?
I request 43$ but ul.to paid 34$ . what the hell? @ul.to plz review and pay to me

Last edited:
what's this?
i've request by alertpay
please cancel this request for me for i can request via WME. My user: proptu93

Done.

id :kingfamno1@gmail.com
WME is paid. I really happy
But what the hell?
I request 43$ but ul.to paid 34$ . what the hell?

@ul.to plz review and pay to me

to quote from our TOS:

Where the User so requests and it is necessary for tax reasons, ul shall generate a receipt which comports with the requirements of tax law for each payment to the User. Where the User with an entitlement to payment does not report his income from ul on the basis of commercial activity or where he fails to furnish proper evidence in this regard to ul, disbursement shall be made as a credit minus 20% fees, if the payout sum amounts less than 100 EUR.

still avoiding answer - and what for is support here?

we're in contact with Paymentwall and try to offer more payment methods asap.

i've request by alertpay
please cancel this request for me for i can request via WME. My user: 3000597

Done.

Payment requested through alertpay in 2012/04/28.

ID 2082496. Please, check it.:(

to quote from our TOS :

ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

Hi

I've requested payout via Alertpay. Kindly deactive this request so I could request via WME.
My Account-ID: 3466472

Nice thanks, man :):):)

Last edited:
Hi

I got a question, I promisse I read since page 85 and I haven't a awnser for it from ul.to. A lot of posts from useres but not from suport.

Its some problem with alertpay? Couse I saw a lot of people canceing the alertpay payout to get it whit wme.

PD: Sorry for my terrible english.

we're in contact with Paymentwall and try to offer more payment methods asap.

at last answer!...

ok, staying with u i'm connecting only with ur contacts and... success.

Could u explain us why there is no PayPal option? If PP will ban all filehosts it will be understandable.... but almost all filehosts use PayPal so?
any explanation or it's secret?

You could try to ask PayPal about that issue, they didn't tell the old owners a real reason for the ban, the new owners are still in contact with PP but the situation doesn't look really bright to be honest.

Our AlertPay account is blocked temporarily, we provided all of the requested documents to them and waiting for their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back