New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?! 1 euro from 4.99 euro (48h account) is 20%
now u pay 60% and u earn so?
On 30 day account 9.99 - u earn 4 euro and if u will pay 1 euro for each 48h account it will be the same!
Now when u add points for every sale i see how much i sell 48h accounts - minimum 80-180 per month!!! and uploaders don't get anything for this!

you know that we have to pay taxes for the payment providers and recurring costs too? But yea it will totaly be the same... :facepalm:

how about statistics module? u don't answer? why? u only want to earn money? site works, users gain money - everything is running so why make changes?..... so stupid thinking

We answered that few times, we're working on few updates which takes time.

Last edited:
you know that we have to pay taxes for the payment providers and recurring costs too? But yea it will totaly be the same... :facepalm:

Oh yea so for compensating your expenses we have to rent gbit servers and do uploading as a favor to you???? and for that too you cheat on sale stats? I see top uploaders on german scene too shifting to different hosts. If you unable to respect the hardwork of fellow uploaders like past u done, no words but u will end up for sure!

Oh yea so for compensating your expenses we have to rent gbit servers and do uploading as a favor to you???? and for that too you cheat on sale stats? I see top uploaders on german scene too shifting to different hosts. If you unable to respect the hardwork of fellow uploaders like past u done, no words but u will end up for sure!

read the full conversation, its a completly other topic. Also where do we cheat on sales? If you don't get sales it doesn't mean that we cheat on you....

ul.to don't answer the question concerning payment
Is he SCAMMER?

we answer on question concerning payment, we just dont answer on the question "WHERES MY MONEYYYYYYYY" "WHEN WILL I GET MY MONEEEEYYY" on every single page. And if there wouldn't be like 10 x per Page of this questions you could also read/see payment proofs.

Last edited:

Yes we know you pay tax and server fees but do you think it"s normal to sell 48h premium account and give 0 € to the uploader? I think there is two solutions :
- Stop selling 48 hours premium if it cost to much for you to offer this plan
- Keep this 48 hours premium plan , but give 60% for the first rebill to the uploader . Because a rebill of at least one month premium for a person who firstly buy 48 h premium account have to be considered as a first sale if you don't pay for th initial order of 48 h prem account. I think it's logical.

Yes we know you pay tax and server fees but do you think it"s normal to sell 48h premium account and give 0 € to the uploader? I think there is two solutions :
- Stop selling 48 hours premium if it cost to much for you to offer this plan

thats what you call customer-oriented right?

- Keep this 48 hours premium plan , but give 60% for the first rebill to the uploader . Because a rebill of at least one month premium for a person who firstly buy 48 h premium account have to be considered as a first sale if you don't pay for th initial order of 48 h prem account. I think it's logical.

if there is a referral set for the 48h account the referrer will get rewarded if the user extend the premium account.

Last edited:
wheres difference when u get 4 euro from 30day account? from 48h account it will be the same.

customer oriented? ok then uploaders are not ur customer because everyone "likes" ur filemanager totally out-of-date.
Last year improvements? only mp3 preview - wow fantastic....

wheres difference when u get 4 euro from 30day account? from 48h account it will be the same.

customer oriented? ok then uploaders are not ur customer because everyone "likes" ur filemanager totally out-of-date.
Last year improvements? only mp3 preview - wow fantastic....

----------------------------

you know that we have to pay taxes for the payment providers and recurring costs too (lower amount = higher taxes to pay)? But yea it will totaly be the same... :facepalm:

Why do you ask something, ignore the answer and saying kinda the same thing again?

"(lower amount = higher taxes to pay)"
interesting:)

so maybe make free trial account for 48h - u told that ul.to is customer oriented. Taxes for 48h are high, profit is low then... why u are so kind if u almost earn nothing - make free trial

the best option is to make time-test - temporary exclude 48h account for some time like 2-4 weeks and then we see what people make. U're earning almost nothing on 48h accounts so where's the problem

edit:
yes, as far couple years....
it's fu... easy to make simply thing as info from which file was made sale and WHAT TYPE of sale it was. Now u have questions like "why i get n x 1.000 points and no money"
new owner should thing about improvments...
also some reward program for users which are genereting many sales >100-150
other bonuses - there is so many options and now what we have ? .............. i really can't see this "customer orientation"

Last edited:
yes, as far couple years....
it's fu... easy to make simply thing as info from which file was made sale and WHAT TYPE of sale it was. Now u have questions like "why i get n x 1.000 points and no money"
new owner should thing about improvments...
also some reward program for users which are genereting many sales >100-150
other bonuses - there is so many options and now what we have ?

Like we said, we're working on improvements but it takes time to develop them.

thank godness... no more 48 account.... it for sure will help the 1 month sales.... then... i ask again is everithing ok with bank wire transfers payment?

@wantedp

problem solved, 48h accounts are no more available....

wow - amazing - uploaders voice something matter.
Now ul.to show us that they care about relationship between ul.to-uploaders.
Now there shouldn't be situations like "i get 1000 points without any money"
thx and i'm looking forward for official statement about end of 48h - for how long, reasons?

at the end...
now when ul.to increase daily download bandwidth from 10GB to 50GB then 48h account = 100GB of downloading.... too much and it can be reason of so high selling of this accounts... 100GB is really much for downloaders

edit:

also Till remember that many people have paypal only.... u told some posts ago that paying for premium from paypal is avaible from payment wall - so u can add such info for PP users on payment site. Why? many normal download users don't know that and if i gave them such info about avaibility they was startled
efect? ul.to lost some potentially clients and uploaders lost potentially money

should be:

Last edited:
also Till remember that many people have paypal only.... u told some posts ago that paying for premium from paypal is avaible from payment wall - so u can add such info for PP users on payment site. Why? many normal download users don't know that and if i gave them such info about avaibility they was startled
efect? ul.to lost some potentially clients and uploaders lost potentially money

Sadly we're not authorized to do that change.

Sadly we're not authorized to do that change.

i can understand that.
Till - u wrote on site "50+more" maybe additing some list of all payment methods so PP shouldn't make troubles for U
or change a little layout of purchase site by additing such image like paymentwall dot com have at the right site? (but it will generate more purchases throw paymentwall... and i think that ul.to pay them provision so such change won't give ul.to profits.... but! should be tested:) in real time )

also - why 48h premium was removed? for how long?

Last edited:
48h is gone for good, additionally, there was a bug in our point system which caused a little bit confusion. You received 1k points even for invalid rebills, which didn't generate any revenue - this is fixed by now.

Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 30% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back