New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're trying to top up our AlertPay Account externally since we can't receive any payments via AlertPay anymore, i hope that it'll be done until the end of this week.

No Pay :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

75316204835563995915.jpg

We're trying to top up our AlertPay Account externally since we can't receive any payments via AlertPay anymore, i hope that it'll be done until the end of this week.

Keep in mind that Alertpay is basically shit; so assuming you're doing bank wires, keep giving them calls to get your amount credited in appropriate time. Otherwise, they won't bother crediting your account until 2+ weeks later.

All users need money, who dont need money for life?
UL's Admin too. Users creat account for free but not premium. Pay first and will have premium. plz pay weekly
Plz thing about this

Keep in mind that Alertpay is basically shit; so assuming you're doing bank wires, keep giving them calls to get your amount credited in appropriate time. Otherwise, they won't bother crediting your account until 2+ weeks later.

what about Webmoney?will you baned sinem and Till then close this thread?

They can buy WME from exchanger and pay for uploader but they not do.

True, it took me only 1 working day though to deposit via bank transfer :) The money was in their bank account within 20minutes, so... 1 working day to process was quite nice.
But yeah alertpay sucks

what about Webmoney?will you baned sinem and Till then close this thread?

They can buy WME from exchanger and pay for uploader but they not do.

No one is getting banned.

True, it took me only 1 working day though to deposit via bank transfer :) The money was in their bank account within 20minutes, so... 1 working day to process was quite nice.
But yeah alertpay sucks

Call yourself lucky; I've had 2 instances of wire transfers that took me over 1 week to get credited for, and that too after I called their customer support. Else, god knows how long they would have held my money for before they credited it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back