New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinem, I've read on German boards that you not count correctly.
Many people have tested it there, they have bought accounts, and sales were not counted.

How will you explain that?

DINbw.jpg

Waiting for payments..

Guys read the Fuck "TOS" of service that you use!!!

you Have all 30Days to wait atm

Stop begging for service that they not offering atm.............very simple Answer to All that wait for Payment you have to wait 30 Days!

@deadmau5

Its ok, keep cool, we all know that you are the biggest fanboy:))

And yes, there some miracles, cleared cache and not counting sales, 10k points and all 48h-accounts, not only one more then 48h? 14 days without any rebill (400+ firstsales in stock), etc. In summary its unbelievable, I have never seen before so much 48h-accounts, I also upload at share-online, this month I have about 100 sales, only 19 are 48h accounts....

You can only trust them or not, you have not any chance to control this, for my part, I let it run, but I didnt make UL to my partner.

please who get a sale from UL.to ?? i get only points :/
(ou receive 1000 Points for each referred product) so we receive points to referred free user or only premium ??

Guys read the Fuck "TOS" of service that you use!!!

you Have all 30Days to wait atm

Stop begging for service that they not offering atm.............very simple Answer to All that wait for Payment you have to wait 30 Days!

Fuck U Deadmau!

who are you?are you Till's son or Sinem's son? please go away a dog

So you going to pay on ALERTPAY or WHAT?

Is it really that hard to be clear and specific on how you are going to handle the situation??

People who requested payment on AP over 30 days ago are you going to cancel it and put it back in their account so they can request on another payment method?

Fuck U Deadmau!

who are you?are you Till's son or Sinem's son? please go away a dog

Iam a Person that can read the TOS of Service that i use.

Stop Begging like a Child maybe you are :)) anyway stop asking same questions on every Page becouse the 30 Days will not change on the next side of the Thread :)):P

All is going well with uploaded after the new affiliate plan & i'm getting nice gains. But continuing my work depends on buying servers, rapidleechs, plugins,... and it's now 35 days that i'm waiting for my payout on alertpay :( . I know Uploaded is not a scammer, but you must too help us please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back