New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have premiums/rebills almost everyday even with the few files left in ul.to. I'll reupload all my files that you deleted from my acc (nearly 5TB) IF you remove the rapidshare style - marking deleted files as illegal. Thats the only thing keeping me away from your host. So, whats it gonna be ul.to | Till and ul.to | Sinem? Pls , do reply to this question because its very important and not just for me :)

Please does the remote upload from other hosts work ?... if so, where I can put the account of other host to bring the file from ?!

I've tried the way of ( username : password@the file... ) but didn't work.

I'm confused :blink:

No.Dam - You must use cookie information from your browser. I suggest you, Firefox Cookiemanager plugin. It's very useful and simple.

vcvix
No.Dam - You must use cookie information from your browser. I suggest you, Firefox Cookiemanager plugin. It's very useful and simple.

vcvix - Thank you for reply... I have the addon ( cookies Manager + ) in my Firefox browser and I already signed in the file host which I want to remote the file from it to uploaded.to ... plz can you explain the method to fetch the file ?

Quote: Originally Posted by vcvix
So... Uploaded.to TOS is a LIE?
What do you say about that UL.To Sinem?

ummm... No?!ummm... No?!

and this is your professional reply????

yesterday i was transfering whats left of my files on uploaded.
RL server i used left out of bandwidth with ul.to account and they're even not gonna use it anymore but will add another premium acc.

so i had to redeem my great money on ul.to for 48hour premium to transfer stuff. no big deal i would do it anyway even if had to give away my acc to someone to use that bandwidth

BUT while being PREMIUM and transfering files ul.to DELETES 20GB of files from my acc!!!!!!!!

they see whats happening they're aware of it and at the same time they are so pathetic thinking they will really cause a big damage to people moving away from them by deleting files

so happy SCAMMERS like you will be out of bussines soon jebo vam isus majku u usta krvava

vcvix

vcvix - Thank you for reply... I have the addon ( cookies Manager + ) in my Firefox browser and I already signed in the file host which I want to remote the file from it to uploaded.to ... plz can you explain the method to fetch the file ?

You have to create a Profile in Uploaded.to. Then you copy the Xfss or PHPPSSID (you must test what it is) cookie into this profile and voila you can remote.

vcvix

Man, depending source file host, the method can be different. In most cases, the cookie is PHPSESSID ou XFSS. For example, using Filegag > Ul.to look the picture below.
profilenm.png

After that, click SAVE.
You can now put your source links. No need "login: password" on your links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back