New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm trying to process all requested bank wire transfers until the 15th of march tonight, the rest will follow up part by part during this week.

jhon10: Yes, they're marked as paid but our bank was closed from Thursday until Tuesday due to Easter Holidays, they will be processed until 14:00 CET tomorrow.

Well I'm trying to process all requested bank wire transfers until the 15th of march tonight, the rest will follow up part by part during this week.

jhon10: Yes, they're marked as paid but our bank was closed from Thursday until Tuesday due to Easter Holidays, they will be processed until 14:00 CET tomorrow.

Note: ul.to is now usable in Turkish too, you can select it from the Language Settings in the footer. Spanish is following in a couple of days.

Edit: Sorry but I'm stopping with the widthdrawals for tonight, I'm too tired. Last one I processed was requested on 2012-03-10 @ 20:04 CET, the rest will come tomorrow. Please be patient.

Last edited:
:-ss So your system forces you to do it manually? It must be really hard! Why don't you develop a totally automatic system? You could make the payment daily like Letitbit, all are done automatically. Anyway, try on with your work ^^~

Hello Sinem Çavdar
I made the request on March 10, and tonight appeared in my account "Declined." My ID is 1923271. I hope you solve my problem because I need money, hehe.

Guest's dl speed is reduced now from 200 kb/s to 50 kb/s.

Free user dl speed is reduced from 250 kb/s to 70 kb/s.

Uploaded is adopting Netload's strategy.

Do any of you have more sales after change?

Hello Sinem Cavdar
I made the request on March 10, and tonight appeared in my account "Declined." My ID is 1923271. I hope you solve my problem because I need money, hehe.

Check your PM.

Guest's dl speed is reduced now from 200 kb/s to 50 kb/s.

Free user dl speed is reduced from 250 kb/s to 70 kb/s.

Uploaded is adopting Netload's strategy.

Do any of you have more sales after change?

Free Speeds are determined automatically based upon free capacities at that moment of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back