New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 30 days and received nothing. Where is my payment? Will I cheat? :@

75316204835563995915.jpg

this is "punishment", because you are very bag, baggy and the like.
is patience.
;);)

Whoever is replying to this thread and calling himself as an Official UL.to FileHost Support doesn't seems to be active or replying to all of our questions either by PM or over here. I don't understand why this thread is pinned just for the curiosity? or to attract the members?

when us tell about payout our money ! Ul.to do not reply . Verry funny ! they make money from uploader but they don't pay for us. :))

its very dificult to sell premium acounts without paypal or alertpay...... now all my files are from 2GB and i dont sell a single account yet......

Ul.to must fix the things with paypal and alertpay (paypal first) becouse this will be their doom.

No ignore this please...

Hello Today I can not download anything from my account, I said some IP number.

I have 2 servers and dynamic IP at home, it is normal to detect multiple IP download

What happens now with my account and what happens now with my file, I can download?

You can not download them?

I need an answer because this is not normal

send me your account id via PM so i can take a look for that.

its very dificult to sell premium acounts without paypal or alertpay...... now all my files are from 2GB and i dont sell a single account yet......

Ul.to must fix the things with paypal and alertpay (paypal first) becouse this will be their doom.

we try to provide AlertPay as payment method asap. Paying by PayPal is possible via PaymentWall

when us tell about payout our money ! Ul.to do not reply . Verry funny ! they make money from uploader but they don't pay for us. :))

Seriously not able to read the last 2 pages and talking stuff like that?...

All PaySafeCards, which were requested before 2012-04-08 on 18:08 CET, were sent out.

As you can see on http://ul.to/register , we had to remove AlertPay as payment method on request by AlertPay themselves, we're looking for a way to process the AP payout requests asap.

Last edited:
@ul.to | Till

And what happens to those who ask for payment by alertpay and already has been more than 30 days? We did not pay? This is fraud

75316204835563995915.jpg

If I ask for the cancellation of the payment request and change the form of payment, I will have to wait another 30 days? Reply me

If I ask for the cancellation of the payment request and change the form of payment, I will have to wait another 30 days?

The business is a saying that will pay, the business is to know when?

If I switch to Webmoney have to wait another 30 days?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back