New payment method...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suggest we massively request paxum as a payment method to all big file hosts! eg. filesonic, oron, wupload, fileserve, etc.

payoneer is the best :) paxum is very expensive, adult world them using, but payoneer is cheaper to withdraw, better currencies and many other better options than other offers.

Yes, paxum is very expensive so the other method is payoneer but I read the payoneer don't work with paypal. ¿Is that real?. I saw on internet that paypal don't acept this credit card. If someone to withdraw money with payoneer from paypal please confirm this information or with another like alertpay or another. Thanks...

Yes, paxum is very expensive so the other method is payoneer but I read the payoneer don't work with paypal. ¿Is that real?. I saw on internet that paypal don't acept this credit card. If someone to withdraw money with payoneer from paypal please confirm this information or with another like alertpay or another. Thanks...

yes its true since its a master card but i heard they've launched a virtual bank us account it still beta tho ( i think ) the requirements are you need at least 3 history payments from their partner then contact them to invite you once you got in you'll get info of routing number etc then add that to paypal that's it

i think the yearly fee for that is 20$? but you could just withdraw the money tru atm or just buy something using your card which is don’t have fees

the cons are you can receive your money from paypal using their virtual bank but you can't send or transfer your money *virtual bank* to paypal

Last edited:
It's not working for me the virtual bank and the payoneer credit card so I saw entropay but is similar a paxum only with less fees. Entropay working with paypal o alertpay for withdraw the money???. I don't like it but is better than other options so if someone know how this credit card working please comment....thanks...

In my case, I need to debit card that working with paypal and alertpay too but in the market on internet I don't see any solution about this problem and nothing for now. In other words, only alertpay and paypal is the only way that can i put the money on internet LOL and withdraw is another problem that I'll need to found solution in the future....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back