New payment method...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korisnik

I want to open this topic becouse, I belive there is many member who make money by uploading files...

All we know that AlertPay canceled debit cards for many people in world. And many users cant recive money.

I want to suggest to all FileHost admin to make a new payment method witch will be able to use in whole world, like epassporte was earlier.

I suggest EntroPay as on of good solution, becouse they send cards everywhere in world.

67 comments
Paxum is great too :) MoneyBookers cover only EU countries with their debit cards - they are worst option I guess XD

Moneybookers is great option... They have very low fees... 1,8 euro for creditcard withdraw or bankwire... Just I dont know will them work with filehost...

OKPay not support all country...

moneybookers is great option if you want to connect credit card from your country, but then you can also use webmoney, no need for changes... if we are talking about their official card(greatest and fastest way) then moneybookers is off, because they doesn't support 150 countries...

Moneybooker don't working with filehost???

moneybookers reject the fileshost business :(

Really???? You work with them or wiht your debit card?. I was seeing options about the receive payment and moneybooker looks good but if they not working with fileshost is a shit...¿It's that true?.....:(

Moneybookers does not want to work with file hosts so thats out of the question. At the moment we cant directly withdraw money from AP, but i'm going to try something different in a couple of days. AP > WU. The fee would definitely be high, but at least i'll get something

Last edited:
und arginti

I use webmoney for years without any problem,
they issue various cards, and transfer from wm account to the card is immediate, no waiting for hours or even days.

Another good one is epese.com, they issue payoneer master card,
fees are minimal, transfer also immediate. They have icq support also, all problems solved immediately.

Im from serbia, and widtrawing money with these for last 3 years without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back