WHosting.com

Banned
Banned
A Haunting UK
------------------------

images
images

EDIT SCRIPT CHANGE :

the role is now done by a 20 year old living on his own .

( reason for role change : Thought it would be better and more proof that it wasnt somebody up stairs or a shadow or someone esle in the house , )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone at Wjunction recently ive come up with an idea to do a film like Paranormal activity but im going to be recording it all threw an iPhone 4 i will be editing it all out on a Windows 7 and its going to have 2 cast actors.

About the film :

The film takes place in 2010 in a normal english council house , where a 20 year old and his parents live , they start feeling paranormal activity events in there home so they set up video cameras and things start come bump in the night and DAY !

From slamming doors opening walldrobes running cats the film will be 1 Hour : 15 mins long .

the film will have NO Added effects from such as PC editing it will all be done by Human effects such as shadows made my a human to it looking like a demon .

estimated Release : 2 Months if its a hit on Youtube i will Make another one.

It will be Exclusive to WJUNCTION

Movie Name reveiled look above

Please reply on your thoughts

Copy right 2010 a Michael Jones Production .
Thanks .

8 comments
i got inspired to do it after watching Paranormal activity and its giving me ideas to do things that director never did . and no april fools all legit my friends start filming tomorrow .

... Nice sarcasm on your part. Actually I couldn't tell you were influencing that a particular film was "utter rubbish".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back