Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet, I bought a RS account 1-year with 100GB TrafficShare, newmoon went first, I gave him/her $40 USD, we both were fine, this transaction was like 2-5 days ago, now my premium account password incorrect, though the lock was on, wtf?

I agree that he is a scammer, 100%. selling unlegit accounts. carded and phished. anyone who buys will be very upset.

regards
dot

Yes, agreed 100% (That New-Moon is a scammer ofc)
26959379.jpg

My RS account says incorrect password now, when I try to reset password, the account doesn't exist. I can't open a dispute, because I sent as a gift...to avoid fees..

he is lying. he is trying to frame Indians as spammers. would a scammer tell everyone his real country even if any one asks him? and this bastard is spamming everywhere he is from India. i bet he is a pakistani, no one else would want to make Indians look bad X-(

he may be a 15 year old, his actions proves that

357evtk.jpg

he is lying. he is trying to frame Indians as spammers. would a scammer tell everyone his real country even if any one asks him? and this bastard is spamming everywhere he is from India. i bet he is a pakistani, no one else would want to make Indians look bad X-(

357evtk.jpg

i agree...
he tried on me also... TL invite..

357evtk.jpg

If he says he's indian, he's indian. Don't try being racist and say he's pakistani when he's not, he's indian and most indians are scammers, No offence.

RT, I didn't say ALL Indians are scammers, only a minority are.

If someone says they're Indian, they're Indian, people don't have to say ''he's lying, he's pakistani''.

Indians are NOT perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back