Status
Not open for further replies.
41 comments
guys dont buy anything from new-moon. he is DDLOG in another forum. see this

357evtk.jpg

lol. i also didnt care as long as he's not scamming me. but surely i already got deal for exchanging lr with him and i recognized the lr acc.

Well it's better to be safe then sorry, His accounts can turned out to be hacked. BE CAUTIOUS !!

Another Indian :(. I dont feel proud to be an Indian coz of these bloody scammers :'(

WSMarket has nothing to do with WJunction, we won't do anything about it if you got scammed there since its none of our business.

WSMarket has nothing to do with WJunction, we won't do anything about it if you got scammed there since its none of our business.

You should ban the or stop the guy from selling, he's using stolen credit cards to purchase them ;) Which will mean, people who buy accounts, their accounts will be suspended.

I agree that WJunction has nothing to do with Wsmarket. But mods here can help members of WJunction to be more safe. As many have already reported & most of people suspect him to be a scammer. I think he must not be (atleast temporarily) allowed to sell here.

If you want more scams in here m8, I dont have anything to say. I love WJ & wants it to be a safer place for everything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back