Status
Not open for further replies.

William Palmer

Banned
Banned
Hey guys i thought we should all get together and make or own hosting company

I done some research where i live today and they sponsor company promoting that can benifit the comunity and i called them and they said that is a excellent idea

Now what i want to do before i make my final decision

how many of you guys will be willing to do this?

What we need?

Server Techs

Billing

Customer Support

Live chat support

Legal Issues

Promoting

How many of you guys will be willing to do this?

All the staff will be paid on a salary based payment that is once we get up there

Any thoughts or ideas add them here

We will be provding

VPS SEMI Shared VOIP servers Game servers Ventrilo servers Team speak servers SSL

36 comments
Ok guys sorry for updates But the hosting thing is now in affect yay :) anyways im setting up everything on a server looking for a graphics designer and trying to find good services like 100mb this 5 myql this itll cost this blah blah blah but anyways yea

After everything gets setup ill write down all the ppl that said they would help possibly do a live skype chat or msn and we will sit down and talk about what will happen

If this is still available, I'm on for over 5 hours a day on weekdays, and 10 hours a day on weekends.

I can handle customer support.

This is basically what im needing cause i want this to be a place where if a person sends a ticket where it will be answered within at least 20 minutes or less

Maybe we can have possibly

10 customer support reps

10 billing support reps

7 server tech ppl

5 promotion ppl

2 legal people

Graphic Designer < will be willing to do it for free for us and of course you will be paid once we get income

Web Designer < same thing for up above

and if anything else just pm me But this wont just happen overnight customer support people will need to know how the hosting goes same as billing

the server tech ppl must know what there doing and not be some complete newb that does not know how to use ssh

legal person im wanting them to know country laws a job in there real life as a legal person hopefully maybe a lawyer of some sort

but you get what im saying

10 customer support reps

10 billing support reps

7 server tech ppl

5 promotion ppl

2 legal people

I hope you have already 1000 customers waiting in line? With 100+ servers?

I vote elio is the boss.

im very interested in customer support of some kind also what would be the prime objective of promotions? im a promoter irl but im sure its not the same.

billing support

customer support

promotions

count me in.

xdotcom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back