Status
Not open for further replies.

William Palmer

Banned
Banned
Hey guys i thought we should all get together and make or own hosting company

I done some research where i live today and they sponsor company promoting that can benifit the comunity and i called them and they said that is a excellent idea

Now what i want to do before i make my final decision

how many of you guys will be willing to do this?

What we need?

Server Techs

Billing

Customer Support

Live chat support

Legal Issues

Promoting

How many of you guys will be willing to do this?

All the staff will be paid on a salary based payment that is once we get up there

Any thoughts or ideas add them here

We will be provding

VPS SEMI Shared VOIP servers Game servers Ventrilo servers Team speak servers SSL

36 comments
I've ran game servers so I guess I have some experience with that. Not sure if I'm interested or if I would be usefull. Will need more info for that (detailed job description, earnings). :)

I've ran game servers so I guess I have some experience with that. Not sure if I'm interested or if I would be usefull. Will need more info for that (detailed job description, earnings). :)

Same here. Who what where when.

i wouldn't mind billing. i'm on almost 4-5 hours on weekdays and 8+ hours on weekends. feel free to pm me. can't chat right now though.

I can act as a member of live support team or any other customer service team if you want.I've got a lot of time on my ass.

I'm in the process of making a hosting company, I won't be offering all that but I'm also later on going to have a Russian hosting options meaning you can host files LOCALLY. So people would be able to have FTP accounts. It would be good for warez site owners so they can offer FTP links for VIP etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back