Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
The real 'hacker' could code his own forum script. The real 'hacker' would not call himself a 'hacker'. The real 'hacker' wouldn't call his site 'Fully Undetectable Hackers'. The real 'hacker' wouldn't be such a moron like you.

There is nothing to review on your site, It's installed CMS with premade template. Only thing you did is replaced the banner, created categories. And changed the usergroup color to red, 'cause It's cool?

-1 jason.

being a webmaster and a hacker are two different things. yes, scripting and programming is usually common knowledge amongst hackers, but that doesn't mean they want to go out of their way to develop their own bbs. or even design their own themes.

don't be so sassy.

Sorry to say bro , But I too have to agree with the Jason. There are many n00bs who just opened of the so called hacking forums and just posting that old crappy stuff and even those guys don't even bother to buy a VPS.

And atm there is no activity to review I guess you have just started this a few days back...

And now as you have started and shared with us so I think the themes you selected is good one with decent color combination.

However, best of luck with your forums and try to be unique with your content there.

Why would you give it a try if you aren't an expert about it? That's like starting a graphics forum but you yourself suck at graphics.

I know many ones who are not experts even not the pro hackers but they provided a good plat form to the pro hackers ;)

So mate don't be sad , Just try to give this your best ;)

There are many aspects of hacking, so to be an expert on it, you gotta be leet darn leet haxery. If he was to be an expert in just a single category of hacking, and dabbed in the other categories, he'd be fine.

But if you're a novice when it comes to the art of hacking, I really wouldn't recommend you waste your time with attempting to run one.

-1 for jason.

You Cannot Just criticise someone.
He's asking for a review. not a lector at least he tried.

Also with the VPS lacking. does it matter. not everyone has money....

Give me a break Chris, go on Stickam chase some sluts. Fuck 21st Century when every moron can call himself a 'hacker'. The real hacker wouldn't waste time on this shit, neither he would ask for someone elses opinion.

lol wtf kinda insult was that.

You act like hackers are some gods on earth, like they're the greatest intellectual and socially witty people on this planet. Hackers need criticism and advice too. And a hacker wouldn't build a community?

You're seriously off track dude, slow your rolls.

-1 for jason.

Also with the VPS lacking. does it matter. not everyone has money....

I never said that it is a MUST HAVE to run a hacking forums.
I just said because I do have many examples when hacking forums (will not mention any) got some serious traffic by hacking some websites and post there link on the index page then you got some heavy traffic and some complaints against you results a suspension of your shared hosting ;)

Those sites you mentioning that hacks and redirects to their sites, usually gets Ddosed most of the time :P

I have seen it happen to many sites ;)

Jason is a dumbfuck and a hater, has nothing else better to do.

As for your site, I like the skin, I think you need new status icons though. IMO.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back