Status
Not open for further replies.

tdsii

Banned
Banned
I would like to introuduce you my new ddl site:

http://rardownload.net

It is based on wcddl and katz, but i put my effort to change the whole thing. Thus it became nothing like the original script. Even the admin page is totaly changed to provide better functionality.

There are still many things i wana do like site caching. Though this is my output soo far.

- No whitelist
- No link back (till now)

Feel free to add the site into ddl submitters.

Feel free to leave your comments.

22 comments
Warning: include(funcs.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/skdownne/public_html/rardownload.net/top.php on line 2

Warning: include(funcs.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/skdownne/public_html/rardownload.net/top.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'funcs.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/skdownne/public_html/rardownload.net/top.php on line 2

Awesome work buddy, but the one thing I didnt like is, that, it looks somewhat to Katz.cd
Try to be unique man..
If your Unique, people will surely come to your site...
People visit Katz.cd because, the WHOLE SITE is UNIQUE !!!!
:)
Its just a suggestion, no hard feelings..

The follow pages

Are extremely sloppy and looks as if they were cut and pasted from various scripts. In which no time or effort has been put forth to make those pages match the rest of the script, or even appear organized for that matter. I highly suggest you alter those pages to make the site appear more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back