New Auto-Backup System for DMCA,INACTIVITY and More for clipwatching.com, Vidoza.net and gounlimited.to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey778

We were all shocked by what happened to Openload and Verystream, millions of videos were lost overnight, and this must never happen again!

Streamdefence free solution and leader in video protection since 2015 has created a new backup system.

Our backup system works with the sites: clipwatching.com, Vidoza.net and gounlimited.to.

Once you generate a protected iframe with one of these sites, streamdefence will copy your video and keep it. once your original video is removed (for any reason, also due to inactivity or because the site is closed), Streamdefence will automatically show the backup copy.

No action is required by the user to have the backup.

Watch the video to see how it works with an example:

NEVER Plus videos lost for:

DMCA REPORTS

REMOVAL BY INACTIVITY

LOSS OF DATA

CLOSING OF THE STREAMING SITE

Streamdefence offers many other video encryption and protection services that will allow you to avoid reports for DMCA and especially google Ban and penalties as the googlebot will not detect any iframe sites.

THE SERVICE IS 100% FREE NO REGISTRATION OR NO DATA IS REQUIRED, ALL ANONYMOUS JUST A CLICK TO GENERATE BACKUP AND PROTECTED VIDEOS.
Post automatically merged:

Our Link https://www.streamdefence.com/

8 comments
Why have you chosen two of the worst hosts? GOUnlimited is the only good 1

I'll never go back to Vidoza or Clipwatching they are so bad when such better options are available such as Supervideo.tv, Jetload.net, Upstream.to & YouDbox.com

I suggest adding those and removing VIdoza and clipwatching

When Verystream went, Vidoza mass deleted all my work from their servers to cater for new users! Terrible business practice

Why have you chosen two of the worst hosts? GOUnlimited is the only good 1

I'll never go back to Vidoza or Clipwatching they are so bad when such better options are available such as Supervideo.tv, Jetload.net, Upstream.to & YouDbox.com

I suggest adding those and removing VIdoza and clipwatching

When Verystream went, Vidoza mass deleted all my work from their servers to cater for new users! Terrible business practice

Is not only a problem of Vidloza all the host not have enough space for all this data created after Openload Down, many host eliminate files for inactivity after only 15/20 for this i made this backup system that store videos in a 3rd part in this way the videos will stored for much time (1 year)

We will add more host in the next weeks the obbiettive is cover 10 host for the end of the summer, however the service works aslo whit Netu player but for this one the backup is made directly on netu

best regards

Is not only a problem of Vidloza all the host not have enough space for all this data created after Openload Down, many host eliminate files for inactivity after only 15/20 for this i made this backup system that store videos in a 3rd part in this way the videos will stored for much time (1 year)

We will add more host in the next weeks the obbiettive is cover 10 host for the end of the summer, however the service works aslo whit Netu player but for this one the backup is made directly on netu

best regards

Where are they hosted?

Every time i access a system with videos, movies, etc in a http direct link i remote upload them.
No everytime you put EMBED CODE (IFRAME ) inside Streamdefence the system in automatic will backup your video, when will be delte streamdefence will replace the brocken video whit the backup in automatic

No everytime you put EMBED CODE (IFRAME ) inside Streamdefence the system in automatic will backup your video, when will be delte streamdefence will replace the brocken video whit the backup in automatic

Makes sense because if you have the video hosted in the cloud you can copy a 2gb video in seconds to a new hoster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back