godrive

now netu.tv video player need to be opened in a new window and forces disable adblock even if you have disabled that option in your account, plus show more ads than before.

what a sh1t with this garbage video host... anyone is facing this issue?

19 comments
Not just yours... My daily view became tenth of the usual...

Well I just really hope they stop it as soon as possible. Since according to them, it is not permanent.

This is a message from netu dashboard:

About player in pop window:
1) It is more safe for your site, regarding we use popunder ads, and google doesnot like pop ads (it is now opening from our domain)
2) It is not persistent, we just trying to search more profit and safer way to deliver ads
3) Your videos cant be stolen by link from opened pop with player

Well Google won't still like it since a video player embedded to our website is opening an external link instead of playing.

Also this new setting of opening videos to new window/tab is likely to drive traffic away from our sites especially for mobile users. I have 1-4 videos in 1 page and if 1 netu videos is opened in a new tab, other videos in that page will get less attention.

Not to mention that viewers may just simply close the video in new window/tab thinking that it's just another pop up ad.

Moreover, people using adblockers are not notified that they need to turn off their adblockers. Netu videos won't simply open in a new tab (no way to play it as well) and viewers think that the problem is with the video and not because they are using adblockers.

we just trying to search more profit and safer way to deliver ads

profit is lowered by ~33-40%

nice SCAM

some stats

4.2.2020 vs 11.2.2020 in this selected days is netu as primary player
netu profit -33.5%
views by netu -30%
website video play +19.57% - yes its true, fast growing

3.2.2020 vs 10.2.2020 in this selected days is netu as primary player
netu profit -39.55%
views by netu -39.07%
website video play +7.3%

what do you say?
what experience do you have?

now netu.tv video player need to be opened in a new window and forces disable adblock even if you have disabled that option in your account, plus show more ads than before.

I hope this is disabled.

You write stupid shit, player work even if user have adblock, no problem for any user. No new window and not more ads than other hosts... And CPM mutch better than other hosts. only Netu.tv

You write stupid shit, player work even if user have adblock, no problem for any user. No new window and not more ads than other hosts... And CPM mutch better than other hosts. only Netu.tv

You retard, did you have read the date when i posted this? they made some changes obviously.

stop quoting with dumbass comments lol

Can you help me?
I reached $ 50.
I wanted to withdraw my money to my Payeer account.
It writes that: Your lifetime earnings less than 50, you cant request payment.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Back