Status
Not open for further replies.

LuiggiC

Hello. Basically that's my question, I'm starting in this from the hosts who pay for 1000/10000 views and I wanna to know if this company is paying or is an scam. Thanks :)

P.S : Please, if you are being paid, please upload actual receipts if is possible :wave:

​Nobody?

Last edited:
20 comments
are they still paying?

I don't know :(

It seems that it is paying. Most users don`t review this site due to russian language but i found a few reviews from users of my country.
I also found a tread and a girl sayz it pays 0,002/1k and she is from Belgium. ( thebot.net..thread...278234 )

They pay automatically when reach $50, sometimes say they encountered a week delay, but this is rare.
I like Netu.tv because they pay with paypal but i do not like the ideea of a permanent advertisemet banner on the video screen. I have documentaries and they need subtitle and this banner is covering the subs. I gues a pop-under is less anoying .

I don't know :(

It seems that it is paying. Most users don`t review this site due to russian language but i found a few reviews from users of my country.
I also found a tread and a girl sayz it pays 0,002/1k and she is from Belgium. ( thebot.net..thread...278234 )

They pay automatically when reach $50, sometimes say they encountered a week delay, but this is rare.
I like Netu.tv because they pay with paypal but i do not like the ideea of a permanent advertisemet banner on the video screen. I have documentaries and they need subtitle and this banner is covering the subs. I gues a pop-under is less anoying .

Can you post the link of that thread? Btw, sorry for the late response and thanks :)

Last edited:
Can you post the link of that thread? Btw, sorry for the late response and thanks

Link to the tread but the tread itself is small: netu.tv pay per view (threads/searching-hosting-video-sites-that-pay-per-view.278234/) you should look ousing google or duckduckgo for scam sites, like ---> ˘site˘ <scam> <scammer> <payment or paying> <tief> <bad business> etc. till you find what you are looking for.

Can you post the link of that thread? Btw, sorry for the late response and thanks

Link to the tread but the tread itself is small: netu.tv pay per view (threads/searching-hosting-video-sites-that-pay-per-view.278234/) you should look ousing google or duckduckgo for scam sites, like ---> ˘site˘ <scam> <scammer> <payment or paying> <tief> <bad business> etc. till you find what you are looking for.

Thanks mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back