Status
Not open for further replies.
u can set by urself from 100mb to 2000mb :)

WTF.
I do not Think so, we have this problems since RS lost the top 1, back years ago, then they come some others services and gone some others, I belive is time to wait untill a server can offer stability. which is very tough:facepalm:

this is nl-mike with our money ....

Contro_le_truffe.jpg

X-(X-(X-(

Last edited:
they will die in less than 1 month

ohh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

• Bad server!
  • bad intrusion within the files!
  • Several files disappearing constantly (red), no one ever full release online always
  • Slow-validate crappy ftp!!!!

do not post more about netload!!!!!!!!

Sopa Pipa Fbi....now everyone uses these excuses to close affiliate or for not paying their users!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Netload Go to Hell!!!X-(

Last edited:
all your earnings are still there, instead of over reacting maybe wait a few hours next time until they bring the page back

eliot you can understand that everyone have a patience dose...

we waiting a pps plan and for 1 month that not work and take 0 sales...

pplwork gratis for netload...

we have a official support thread that its open without support but only becouse netload pay wj !!!

we see file disappear without reason

we see all the release that have 1-2 file down for disk error etc..etc..

1+1+1+1+1+>patience

everyone has their own breaking point, and netload have never been good at public support
but saying mike has run off with peoples money is simply not true

eliot you can understand that everyone have a patience dose...

we waiting a pps plan and for 1 month that not work and take 0 sales...

pplwork gratis for netload...

we have a official support thread that its open without support but only becouse netload pay wj !!!

we see file disappear without reason

we see all the release that have 1-2 file down for disk error etc..etc..

1+1+1+1+1+>patience

Ok if you do not like NL Why you are here. Wasting your time in this thread, simple as you can use your time to read others threads with other better service, I know NL sucks some times, like oron, filesonic, or rapidshare, in their moments, they are in the net for business, the only server free is mediafire, and no one in this forum are talking about them, why simple, they do not pay. because we are looking for money, not for charity to the world. NL sucks free users, but is really fast as a premium, also you can leech your files to most of the service who pay per download, bitshare, fiberupload, filegaze, edoc, ul.to, rapidgator, and turbobit... so I can se more benefits, and for me is ok, they only have bad support system,
Always when I read you, sounds like a exgirlfriend talking about the last boyfriend, chill out, if you do not like NL do not use it. Simple.

why i talk about netload here, and now???
becouse i use that...becouse i have a premium...becouse i have some tb of file with nl....becouse i have invest time for netload (script ..blog etc..etc..)....

and only TODAY they change all the rules without advise us....

today !!!!!!!!!

i'm talkin about it...TODAY !!!!!!

i not talk about netload another month or year...i'm talkin about that after...about 10 hr that they change rules....

and i must lose time to cancell all the file etc..etc...

but the point it's that is normal that everyone talk about the exgf after 10 hour....

it's normal....

it's normal that there is *** ppl that say....pfff stop talk about it....

all is normal

i live with or withou netload...

i hope other guys can do it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back