Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello User ,
we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

-We got some technical problems. Our technical section is working hard to solve the problem asap
The payout amount was added back to your account.
Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.

still people request money from netload! how much you must lose to believe they stopped paying people? the only and only way that you can make money by netload is selling voucher
i want to ask from uploaders ,tell people how much you requested money from netload from 4 months ago? me = less than 800 usd
they accepted my request and i even can see DONE ! but no money at all

still people request money from netload! how much you must lose to believe they stopped paying people? the only and only way that you can make money by netload is selling voucher
i want to ask from uploaders ,tell people how much you requested money from netload from 4 months ago? me = less than 800 usd
they accepted my request and i even can see DONE ! but no money at all
The problem is netload has been here since 2007.Everybody's aware of their appalling customer services.But we took netload despite of those risks.This time i feel there might be something wrong with them but they should have announced it.They made payments to the affiliates i see no reason why they would hold it now.Since they should and would rightfully know they are nothing without affiliates and deliberately holding payments would mean they are indeed killing themselves off since they are still in business without Paypal. Let's hope for the best.

as far as I know rlsbb is selling the nl vouchers . you can even see in their irc - I am pretty sure netload knows this too but still they don't want to lose the only major customer who is still working with them
and about the sell vouchers: I saw in wjunction that you can even sell your vouchers in wj but the place which people used to do this was (is) a website that is doing this a while ;; you can search in google ((search this phrase: Buy Sell Vouchers))
and the good news is (and bad news for uploaders like us) netload vouchers have been so cheap ;recently all because of your "uploaders" power you are who decides which host will be rich which one will DIE !

@ma10245: Very wise words I agree 100%

home_image_2.gif

31.10.13 Welcome to netload.in

netload is a file hosting service that gives you worldwide, unlimited and rapid access to your files and the files of your friends and acquaintances.

As a premium user you have neither speed nor volume limitations and you can always download at full speed without waiting time.

We wish you much fun using netload,
your netload.in team.

Hello User ,
we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

-We got some technical problems. Our technical section is working hard to solve the problem asap
The payout amount was added back to your account.
Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request.
If you try again, You will be receive the same.

the amount hasn't been retuned to the account ballance
and mine even accepted and they even put "Done" right in front of my request but question is where is the money?

Again rejected my payout request due to their technical problems... So two months without any payout :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back