Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the most suggested plan in the affiliate program?
beginners would be better off with plans 1 or 2, when you've been with the host for 6months/ 1 year plans 3 or 4

or you could do 7 days each month for rebills and the rest of the time plan 2

Can someone tell me why I am not able to remote upload from Rapidshare. It is uploading but most of the files are ending up with the error message "file not found" though the files are exist and working fine in Rapidshare. Also I have enough traffic to do this.

Thanks

hi guys
do you know if the vouchers generated with earnings has an expiration date?
I am tempted to create many using my revenue and selling in the next months...since netload support even never answered ONE of mine question I really doubt they are still paying earnings using bank wire.....that is my worry

do you know where place to sell netload voucher? :D
have about 2 pcs voucher for 3 months.
as I want to empty my balance before stop using netload :D

searching too....and since my previuos question you can figure I can have really many...any reseller or buyer could contact me privately

i get a sale today and 2 in the last 2weeks but thats not the point

the last 3times i request payment by EU transfer and i get the message that its rejected because my country doesnt support SEPA (yes they are) now i request it last time on april 25th its marked done at 26th and TODAY they write a message that its rejected because WRONG BIC :hrhr: NETLOAD FTW :hrhr:

hi guys
do you know if the vouchers generated with earnings has an expiration date?
I am tempted to create many using my revenue and selling in the next months...since netload support even never answered ONE of mine question I really doubt they are still paying earnings using bank wire.....that is my worry

anyone has an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back