Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
please who can explain me this (message from netload)

"we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:
- The stated payout address was not valid."

hi. i want to start working as affiliate here usind reward Plan 1. as i havent seen this kind of reward system before i would like to ask you if it means that i receive 9.5 dollars every time i make a sale? no matter the value of the sale (even if its a 2 Days premium account sold or 6 months)? also i cant find the payout methods or a place where to input my payout info...what are the payout options and where do i input them? please someone answer me...ty

1. 9.50$ for every sale, no matter of the value. Also for a 2 day sale...

2. Just Bank Transfer. And payout options are only visible if you have 25$ for cashout.
If you reach 25$ you can create NL Premium vouchers and if you have 50$ you can request a payout via bank transfer

thank you very much for the info...2 more things i want ti know if you are kind to answer...how are sales working in general? are they good? and do they always pay or tgere are problems? and....ehere can i contact them? i sent an email but i necer got answer so probably i had the wrong email adress....can you point the right one?

Last edited:
" we want to inform you that your payout was rejected. The reason for that was:

- SEPA don´t work for your country. Please use the interantional transfer for your country.

The payout amount was added back to your account.
Please pay attention about this problem on your next payout request."

wtf, last month i get the payout with this method...

I'm looking for a new host 9.5 per sale sounds AMAZING but I have a few questions

1. How often do they pay?

2. How often do they have hiccups

3. I'm american, what kind of issues am I going to run into. I'm totally ok using bankwire (do they have that fucking 500 dollar minimum bankwire that extabit has?)

4. Will my american customers have trouble buying an account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back