Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt say they will pay in 2 days! they said they will HANDLE the payment in 2 business days. that means they have 2 business days to confirm the payment and send it. once they send it its not up to them anymore. the question is if they even sent it

one of my friend got this
VEF3l.jpg

well, i got my payment request done on 25.09.2012

25.09.2012 Payout by International BankTransfer - $x done

it's international bank transfer/wire too.

so it's been 8 days (4 business days for bank)

i will wait 2 more days until Saturday. so it will be 10 days (6 business days)

if i don't get them by then, LOL, what the fuck are those banks doing every day.

i usually get international bank wire from paypal within 5 days, not working days.
and i don't expect 5 days this time from netload,but 10 days is long enough for banks to do the transfer, i know it could take 10 business days, but i don't believe all of our payments need to take 10 business days, some people should get payment faster, some could be slower.

let's wait another 2 more days

International bank transfer is always depend on receiving bank and intermediate banks.

It can take longer than you can expect.

And be prepared that you will receive less money than the initial fund that netload has sent you, because those receiving bank and intermediate banks are always take a part of the transfer money for fees!

I think everyone needs to keep emailing them to find out what's going on. I have emailed them 4 times in the last 2 days and have never gotten any response.

The payment I requested on the 29/09/12 still says requested.

pppjc.png

You should be happy, cuz u've got chance to cancel ur "payout".
All ppl who's made request 24.09 got fake pdf with confirmation of sending money, but we never received it and please don't tell me anyone, that we need to wait. I made a lot of transfers via EU bank transfer, cuz I've got acc in other country also and I newer heard about 8 days transfers, but ppl still se "money" on their accounts and still continuing using it with a blind faith

Looks like we have all been scammed, they are not responding to my emails and my payment that I requested on the 29/09/12 still says requested and no one has received their money in to their bank accounts.

I have been fooling myself by thinking they will pay as I didn't want to face the fact that I have lost the $3000 in my netload account.

FUCK YOU NETLOAD!

Just got an email from netload

My email
Hi mike I made a payment request on the 03/10/12 and its now 03/10/2012 over 2 working days and my payment has still not been approved. Are you having any issues with payments at the moment? I have no problem waiting I would just like to know how long I will need to wait.
Netload
[FONT=&quot]Hello ****,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We had an public holiday yesterday therefore we need a little bit longer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]

someone please ask them whe they gonna put other method for payment..coz they rarely reply my message even i a premium member. thanks

Please help everyone, Very important. When will I take pay?

Revenue newer than 5 days
100%
$63,16 USD
Revenue older than 5 days
100%
$291,89 USD
Revenue older than 15 days
90%
$107,36 USD
Revenue older than 30 days
80%
$212,98 USD