Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then explain me please how are you converting the WMZ WMR WMCRAP into real money without losing days. You try a bank transfer and u find out all their partner banks are in Russia Turkmenistan Kazakhstan Fuckstan etc. Then you give up and u try an exchanger and they start telling you that you are not yet a trusted member so u must send them a passport scan, a electric bill scan, then to wait 7-10 days and to pay a 5%-10% fee in order to have the crap changed in $ and sent to your paypal or bank account. Then you give up and you try to talk with somebody from WM support on ICQ but you find just people not able to speak a single word in English. The only one who has been able to say 2 words in English has been a WM exchanger from Turkmenistan who did explain me that basically there is no fast way to convert the money.

in my country i have special WM exchanger without fee and direct transfer to my bank account and the rate are update (my country curency) it takes only a few second after u transfer WM and 20-30 sec ur bank account are increase lol..love WM then others payment method

i am getting rebills though, 1 or 2 every other day, don't care much at all, not uploading to netload for almost 2 months
let me get the balance in NL account to my bank first, then maybe i will start caring about uploading and sales thing or maybe not.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Arthur,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want to thank you for your open words and also want to apologize me that I had not replied your earlier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are currently in a very stressful situation and even that we already work on our limit we can’t handle all requests [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]due our limited amount of staff =/[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are working on worldwide bank transfer and we will start it next week! We have changed our complete [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Payout process and I think you will really enjoy it! We will publish during the next week. But due the new payout[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Process I can guarantee you that you will receive your money earlier than expected :o)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]
I asked them now that how much do we have to wait in order to get the payment?. Lets see what he replies on it.

dwolla.com looks like quite a decent alternative, a few of the leeching sites are looking at using it and it may be quite a good solution for global customers.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Netloads Fixed!

Dear Netload affiliate,

during the last two weeks we had big problems to handle the payouts. We want to apologize us so much for that and want to promise you, that this won't ever happen again! We have worked the whole time on making a better payout for you and this will be our new payout process:

bad thing first:
We need to introduce a reserve in your account to handle unpaid orders
The reserve will be calculated individual based on the account stats for each account
You can see the reserve amount in your payout screen and we also show you how we calculate the amount
You can only request one Payout per Week

Good things:
We will handle your further payouts within 2 working days, no matter which amount!
We are hardly working on getting webmoney and more providers as Payout Partners
You can request worldwide Bank transfer now (but it has unfortunately a little bit expensive fee)

We believe that you will really appreciate our new payout process because we can now handle payouts very fast and reliable!

Best regards,
Your Netload Team

My big amount is being shown in 30 Days revenue so it means i have to wait for the 30 days again in order to reach that level? Well its out of my mind ATM.

I don't understand.. What is this reserve system?

From 600$ I have only 137$ in my Account balance!

And thank god atleast now they showed some news

I requested a bank transfer for that amount. Lets see if they pay

Im confused. I have 75 USD avaible from 684 USD ! ...
can not request with these ...
I think that reserve means our frozen revenue on their paypal account.

Anndddddd ; Dont forget about the "Risk Level" .

If it is "High", that means no money for you .
This is what I understand.

Gj netload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back