Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment via Bank Transfer requested 03.08 -> No payout information recieved until now!
@Fack0rli same here it look like that they are not going to pay Bank Transfers also

so the point is netload are not paying with every method..!
1. is it because all netload money has been frozen on PP (so they can't pay affiliate)
2. or they started not to paid affiliate?(run with our money)

nope..i live in Asia..i just request via PP on 30.07(just cancel it yesterday), but if i see u and facroli didn't get payment even with back transfer i can only think that 2 option i mention on my previos page. option 1 are 80% and option 2 are 20%.

so the point is netload are not paying with every method..!
1. is it because all netload money has been frozen on PP (so they can't pay affiliate)
2. or they started not to paid affiliate?(run with our money)
Who knows the truth anyway? Their support staff is not going to tell us that it's frozen and that they can't pay us. They are going to tell us it's a "temporary technical problem that will be solved soon" and obviously they won't tell us if they are running away. :D

I had requested all my pending payout. All money added to main balanced but except the one which would be paid at 8th september. why they didnt cancel one payout ? anybody have any info regarding this ?

Hopefully they are just busy because of the PayPal disaster and will pay via bank transfer today.
Otherwise i'll also stop uploading and providing files, until they solved their problems.

Most users get premium through PayPal and now there are no sales possible.
But NL also earns nothing if users can't pay with paypal, so i think they'll solve the problems soon

I need to get some money through paypal on 09/01/2012. I sent email to cancel my payment through paypal, but do not respond. anyone know why not respond to cancel my payment?

I was supposed to get paid today via PP. But they cancelled all payouts including the one I requested on 22.08.2012 and put it in my netload account balance

Last edited:
i see a new payment method for people buying accounts, not sure how popular it will be
bank transfer now says 30 days, did it say this before?

I don't understand why they have left Moneybookers as option, when we all know that is not an option lol
I really hope they will fix something soon.

Payment Wall

Now you can pay with:

- SMS (Mobile Phone)
- Giropay (Instant Bank Transfer)
- Mobile Phone (You'll get an SMS and have to reply, or something)
- Click and Buy (Instant Bank Transfer, Credit Card Payment)
- Ukash (Same like Paysafecard)
- Standard Bank Transfer
- EcoCard (Never heard about this????)

probably don't want to loose NEW/uninformed up-loaders

even people that can use bank transfer would be reluctant to do so

without Moneybookers they really have no Payment options for most people
if they don't fix it soon they will loose a lot of up-loaders
I just set my server to upload 4,000 new files (2 4 hosts)
including NL but not sure if there was really any point in including NL
other then that fact that I have down-loaders having purchased an NL premy expecting me to provide them with stuff to download

would be 2 week since someone asked me about this vary thing
he was going to buy a 3 month premy and wanted to be sure I would still be using NL
at the time I was 100% sure I would never drop NL

MY how things change in such a hurry

ill bet they start getting a lot of payments threw (Mobile Phone)
fat lot of good that dose us though

so, what they have done for the past week is all about how to get money in.
Nothing is done about how to pay workers who help them make money first.

people are more confusing about whether to continue to upload, not really about how to help them get more sales with paymentwall.

somebody has got payment from netload via European Union Bank Transfer during these recent days, it's confirmed!

I know this info via pm, just have to trust this. no reason for lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back