Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrates all of this thread...your hard efforts help the AK and ..paypal to discontinue their support for NETLOAD :D
On a big german news site this thread has highlighted..you discuss how to be aninomus,how to hide,how to geneate sales,how many sale you getting all are good evidence ....u cut down your own tree

Congrates all of this thread...your hard efforts help the AK and ..paypal to discontinue their support for NETLOAD :D
On a big german news site this thread has highlighted..you discuss how to be aninomus,how to hide,how to geneate sales,how many sale you getting all are good evidence ....u cut down your own tree

This must be the real reason.You are right.

They cut a million dollar business beacause of this thread.

Why dont you go to sleep?

yea I was thinking about that to
if there PP account is locked then they have surly lost some $ in it
but how much
that in itself could cripple any company

No sales in 2 days, I normally average 5 each day.

I have over $2000 in paypal payments pending, I keep emailing them to cancel my payment requests but they never do.

looks to me suspicious netload, u see all good uploaders on rlslog have stopped using netload, netload should do something asap otherwise others will shift on other hosts

looks to me suspicious netload, u see all good uploaders on rlslog have stopped using netload, netload should do something asap otherwise others will shift on other hosts

Man... is nothing they can do. is not in their hands... most uploaders are mercenaries. or whores,B-) where the money is, is where they go.

Man... is nothing they can do. is not in their hands... most uploaders are mercenaries. or whores,B-) where the money is, is where they go.
people like you tick me off

I spend a lot of money and time providing things for people
and you want to make me out as some kinda bad guy just cause id like to get some $ in return

by your way of thinking Netload should offer there services completely free for everyone
no premy accounts just
unlimited downloading
fantastic speeds
unlimited space for uploaders
and all for free
no need for payment options (in or out) it should all be free anyway

hay I know where I can get 36GB of space and a 10GB (unlim) port 2000E setup and about 400E a month
your so rich you pay the bill and ill put my stuff up for free for everyone just like you think it should be

I got payment on 24.08.2012 but after that this payment was cancelled by netload or paypal. Im sending mails but there is no reply.

Anyone have information about that ? I got payment on my paypal, but after got refund.

In here some people have same problem. Have any news guys about this refund ?

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back