Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the problem for uploaders is how to cashout their earnings especially those who are outside europe?

i'm hoping netload will do something about that. Good Luck netload uploaders...
I'm in the same boat with your right now, so let's hope/pray for the best and hopefully they can implement other methods for us sooner since it's looking more serious now for them.

Trying to look on the positive side of this situation, at least Netload can't run away with even more money if they are accepting Paypal payments from customers and not giving affiliates any methods to withdraw ;)

we cant say pp had limits or terminate netload with out offical announcement
they said 2days before regarding this paypal that they will pay through paypal and said that paypal had some techinical problem by fixing them they may got this problem in the merchant i think this may be a bug they will fix soon

yO
Money Gone!
I am sure no one will be paid since payout amounts are humongous.
NL is not going to risk extinction for paying its uploaders such large sums of money.
I have deleted all my files. I dont care anymore even if I get paid or not.
Its just how this business runs. NL should have implemented Alternate Payment Gateways long ago but they didnt.
Their support is very slow and I guess they will take an era for affiliate payments or they will just carry on without giving a shit about affiliated. They are going to prioritize Payment Gateway Addition for getting sales.
Paypal will never be an option for filehosts.

GAME OVER!

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

we cant say pp had limits or terminate netload with out offical announcement
they said 2days before regarding this paypal that they will pay through paypal and said that paypal had some techinical problem by fixing them they may got this problem in the merchant i think this may be a bug they will fix soon

rofl
you have epic hopes
you have no idea about Paypal

@ungot: Without Paypal on most filehosts i see, how many other stable filehosts out there that are still accepting payments with Paypal (other than Rapidshare and a few others)?

Here's my two cents on it, when there is a choice for downloaders to choose between a filehost with paypal and a filehost w/o Paypal, they will mostly likely to choose the one with PP. When all the filehosts doesn't have PP but just other methods of payments , downloaders will have no choice but to either enter their CC information to buy premium/bank transfer/whatever means of payment or just don't download at all. They might be reluctant to do it at first but if they have no other choice to get the content they want, they will still buy a premium through whatever alternative methods that is secure.

I knew PP would cause trouble for NL again but I didn't know it would take just 7-8 days again for it to happen. Maybe now NL would be more serious in getting more alternative payment methods for themselves and also for their affiliates.

They did not lost paypal payment service. they just did not pay thru paypal, are two different things, they say something but nobody knows the true except them.

@Machar

Well The game is over for those who have been hoping on getting back Paypal option... the rest of the story is already knew for most of us.

I am not russian, so webmoney is not a good idea for me, I can only use international bank transfer out of Europe or payza. if they did not work with that, I have no option to get the money for the last sales, and I really do not care. I knew this could happen, any way... Since monday, I did start uploading all my new content to turbobit, lets see what is happening. good luck to everybody.

Extabit rising again as they had same issue now what netload facing... its too early to say game over because people getting paid via extabit even many uploaders having their money stuck in extabit and i hope we all will get paid after 6 months.. good luck netload..

-_- It is Official

advssmbo.jpg

they are taking too much time to introduce new payment option for uploaders which is creating more uncertainty that is why I stooped uploading on netload.

i haven't been uploading for 2 weeks.

if they wanna stay in business and also want to be competitive, it's time to drop their lazyness and announce something and get it done.

adultking can't stop scene XXX release, LOL

it's a great thing that paypal can't support adult sites too, yeah.

maybe adultking can report anything to webmoney, see if russia guys would give a fuck about them.

xxx paysite stuffs will be shared for free, whether via torrent or file hosts, still there will always be file hosts that have affiliate programs, though the commission is pretty low, but that can't change the fate that xxx paysite stuffs will be shared for free.

People who really pay for xxx will purchase from paysites directly if there're no paypal process.
Nobody on earth will buy stuff by webmoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back