Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I can also live from rebills (which i do anyway for months already). im just worried cuz most of my income ATM is based on NL. All other file hosts are crap and they have stupid rules (like 100gb storage and max file of 50mb or whatever). I can only hope things get fixed

* request the money to be transfered to bank accounts of some of your friends who live in Germany.

* you can create voucher or upgrade your own account

* you can request payouts again *IF* they add NEW processor that is workable for world wide users.

* your friends must be stupid enough to help you do money laundering.
* it is forbidden to sell the vouchers created using your earned money! But sure you can use it to upgrade your own account!
* I expect new payment processor will never be working. you may end up waiting 30 days + 30 days + 30 days + ... endless waiting at the end :D

If i were you I will just sit back and continue what I am doing now (sharing for caring). And hope the God to give you what you deserved. :sun:

^Payza got a lot of their own problem during and after the process of changing the owner.
The most notable trouble they give to customer is when you transfer your money from your bank to your alertpay/payza account, your money could be missing for several months!

The support tickets have piled up, and be replied only after several months! Even worse is the answers you get is always a robot answer and is always irrelevant to your specified issue.

Also payza wont do business with file sharing website anymore. Only can use it to make payment to affiliate.

^ I only use "Alertpay prepaid card" to withdraw my money. transfer money from your payza account to the card only takes about 1~3 days. Then you can withdraw your money at all the ATM worldwide. :)

why all suffer from NL and still using it !
i have tried them , uploaded files via zoom uploader, got 4-5 mb"i use netherlands RDP"
then don't upload again !
bad speeds, bad support and delay to pay !

I would suggest...that even if netload resumes payments by paypal..please don't post here..that you got payments by paypal from netload..please don't do it..(deal by PM's)...they *bad guys* are watching the thread....don't give them any new ideas...:)..just stop discussing the payments here...netload WILL solve the issue have patience..

If AdultKing could do anything about Netload, he had already done so; in fact, he has done whatever he could but since NL is complying with Paypal's new rules, nothing happened to them. Some people say that Paypal doesn't allow mass payments; maybe NL had sent too many payments on the day their account got blocked for a few hours and now they're delaying payments but will start sending them in small batches after a few days to keep Paypal happy.

why you all care so much for the pending payment and all that?? Cuz all you still have all pending set to be pay. But me!! Got 24/08 is listed as "DONE" but money is reverse back to Netload PP account. N' never change done to pending!! so that "done" is all bullshit!!....I need that transaction back in my account first before worry about pending one.

n' most of you dumb enuff that still uploading n' posting like crazy making money for netload set them up to run away someday soon. The reason they change aff. rate on 23.59pm is they lil' tripping with PP took out and put it back in within 2 hours. So they need new rate new amount of money this is just their tactic.

Think about it...everything they do is now just to make the most they can before they will announce the their PP is limit for 180 days and will pay aff. again when it unlock and that bullshit. Every hosts said that but even 180 days up we will never see those money we suppose to get again.

The Best way out now...
1.Stop uploading and posting at all with netload.
2.Cancel your pending or keep it pending it not matter at all.
3. Swtich to Plan 3 in case they back paying again. (5% chance) (either 3-30days make it 90 days before they pay again or 180 days PP limit bullshit)
4.Find new PPS to work with and sit back.
5.Nothing you really can do then pray to my buddha n' hope my monk help me out. Since their have india domian so their staffs should be buddhist. It wrong n' bad to cheat like this.

accept it guys that everything is fucked up now. not like I will give netlaod 2-3 bullshit days bra bra bra.....Then I will contact bullshit support bra bra bra...it all bullshit now....believe me!!

The usual reply:

[SIZE=-1]Hello,

our technical section is working hard to solve the problem.
[/SIZE]

If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.

Best Regards,
Katja

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

^^ i withdrew some money last week and I still didn't receive a cent yet.

Bank Wire or Bank Transfer?

When I asked about paypal isse they sent me this

"[SIZE=-1]Hello,

have a look at our website, we notice all customers."

but nothing is on their site/
[/SIZE]

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

The usual reply:

[SIZE=-1]Hello,

our technical section is working hard to solve the problem.
[/SIZE]

If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.

Best Regards,
Katja

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Bank Wire or Bank Transfer?

Bank Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back