Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4,366 comments

Terms and Conditions

I read Terms and Conditions of Neload:

Netload reserves the right at any time and without notice, to suspend the service for users by blocking access and/or deleting the user's account if

- they use the service on a repeated basis to make content under copyright protection available to the public

​
If you post the same movie many times on warez forums, will your account be locked or deleted ?
 
Last edited:
there is one way but I can not tell :)) download a file encryptor (not a packer), and netload will not see wtf it is
and never rename it as .mp4 and encrypt it. And upload, you will see it will be in filemanager . ı did it and worked
but problem is, they can be deleted if someone send your url to them
 
^ you just find a way to bypass the filter, but that doesn't mean mp4 is not blacklisted, LOL

it's not just you find a way, and your way might not be the easiest either.
 
LightCode, mate. This is impossible. If I don't re-upload, My sticky thread is a trash. I changing to filename and rar size. You think? Is thar secure?
 
guys i have two questions

1)i have a NL account but never purchased a membership and i will get a premium account from my own link.Will i get % 90 of it according to Plan 2 ???

2)do they ban users who use RDP/VPS for uploading?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
1,666
Messages
157
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom