Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not believe what I read here ...
so many still use! netload?!
>.<
you have all slept in the last months?

I'll give all netload webmaster a counsel!

> Changes netload now!

server -> Germany.

already issued three users police to those who prove (photo by attorney summons) are available!

number 2,
netload premium paid incorrectly,
I tested 2x and that's smart cheat!!!
other webmaster write same in lot of boards..

if someone wants to earn big money with netload, he's a monkey
fbi will be knocking on your door, or a letter from a lawyer with a warning and penalty of 2400 € (like some others in the year 2011)

Now, some NL fans go off on me to hate me, probably ..

But I just want to help by saying truth!

sorry for my bad english - I'm from Germany, ironically (yn)

Where did you get this info mate?8-) you wanna scare us? but my doggies wont get scared because they are born horny and very naughty. They are human ass kicking machines. :P

Ok you know what, you see my doggies below this comment? I stole it from germany, now tell them that i stole it and have them arrest me..=)

Where did you get this info mate?8-) you wanna scare us? but my doggies wont get scared because they are born horny and very naughty. They are human ass kicking machines. :P

Ok you know what, you see my doggies below this comment? I stole it from germany, now tell them that i stole it and have them arrest me..=)

I can not believe what I read here ...
so many still use! netload?!
>.<
you have all slept in the last months?

I'll give all netload webmaster a counsel!

> Changes netload now!

server -> Germany.

already issued three users police to those who prove (photo by attorney summons) are available!

number 2,
netload premium paid incorrectly,
I tested 2x and that's smart cheat!!!
other webmaster write same in lot of boards..

if someone wants to earn big money with netload, he's a monkey
fbi will be knocking on your door, or a letter from a lawyer with a warning and penalty of 2400 € (like some others in the year 2011)

Now, some NL fans go off on me to hate me, probably ..

But I just want to help by saying truth!

sorry for my bad english - I'm from Germany, ironically (yn)

I am living in a country wich is in the opposite block of the capitalist world, far away from the FBI, so i do not give a shit. Aabout USA FIB, I am carefull with the info I gave them. just in case....=)

I can't connect to FTP and the link to the FTP acct on netload.in isn't working for me. I would open a support ticket but they never respond. I'll take my chances and open it anyway.

Anyone is receiving daily Abuse notifications? Not files deleted and no notification,i got daily or every two days daily Abuse notifications :facepalm:

No its confirmed Netload has agree new PayPal terms on FileHosts,means all DMCA reports made by companies and paypal must be checked within 24 hours or they lose paypal.

The fact that they still can work with Paypal is proof enough that they have accepted Paypal's new rules and are applying them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back