Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just received money, thx much. btw where is the alertpay payment option now?

are u really paying money in moneybookers?

They just removed the alertpay and webmoney payout options from the payout request page. I noticed this because I have done a request on alertpay payout request yesterday! (dunno can be processed or not after 30 days?) =)

This is very rare because they never update their outdated payout request page for a long long time! :sun:

Last edited:
sHIT :( ILL rEQUEST BY aLERTPAY :( NOW 28 DAYS DONE AND I THINK NEVER GOING TO PAY ME :p ill wating from 5month and Requested again and again :p

yeah, then don't try netload, LOL

i hate switchers after those small shitty hosts have their paypal accounts frozen.

they don't respond to tickets, so it's not looking very promising? your logic is quite normal,but..you are wrong.

@ all

you guys have difficulty uploading? the best reason is spammers are coming, they are jumpers from extabit,oron,bitshare..etc

netload should shut down all uploading methods to free users, only premium users can upload, NOT just ftp. period.

if you can't even pay $10 for the premium membership to upload, then you don't have to try netload, try rapidgator instead.

Charles, eat a dick.
No one asked you to chime in. Either post a helpful response or don't post at all.

you can waste 10 euro to earn more, you can waste 5 buck for smoking or beer.
Why you do not waste 10 euro for a premium account. free suckers.

Charles, eat a dick.
No one asked you to chime in. Either post a helpful response or don't post at all.

LOL, i can post as i want, what do you think?:facepalm:

yeah, same for you as well, either post a plain question or don't try to bitch about netload being not promising due to bad support..when you simply knows nothing about netload

people like you just spammers starting switching to netload and just find yourself not capable of earning with netload.:P

@ daboobies
yeah ,i agree with you man,

i doubt how they pay their internet service, they don't even WANT to pay 10 dollars/ euros for the premium to earn WAY more, i think the reason is very simple, they are spammer kids who lack of the ability to earn more than 10 dollars a month.

netload really should shutdown remote upload / web upload for free users to keep their system healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back