Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email form Netload saying that they have sent money to my bank account but I have not get the money. Do I have to wait before the payment shows in my bank account?

My account was locked

My account was locked. When I email to netload. I received their response:

[SIZE=-1]Hello,

We like to open your account again.

We would like to point out that in a repeated infringement
against our terms and conditions, we make a final stop.
[/SIZE]

If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.

Thank you for using netload.
Best Regards, Volker

But over 2 days, my account still was locked. I email to them, but not received any more reply.
I still have 700 USD in my account (not yet withdraw).

What must I do now ?

Last edited:
you to
hmmmm
I sense a pattern developing

they locked my account claiming I shared it
I HAVE NOT

and so far they have not responded to my emails

I Am Too Locked For 3 Days I Have Sent Many Mail For Unlocking My Account

There Was Time When We Can Download Unlimited Traffic But Now It's Not Possible For With premium account

I AM Daily Getting 1 Sale

I Had Downloded 45 TB.

I am Locked For Two Times They Unlocked Me 2 times But Again I am Locked

I am Daily Sending Mail To Them But They Don't Reply

One More Thing When Your Account Locked You Won't Get Sales Earning Even If You Have Earned Sales They Don't Show In The Earning Statics

well I Don't Care One More Step To STOP PIRACY

dfgdsfg.png

NetLoad Is Always Doubtful Filehost In Whatever In Money Uploading , Downloading & Earning .

Last edited:
I fear that this would happen sooner or later.. As long as I don't get ban, I couldn't care less though :). I don't upload much anymore though.. Just collecting rebill..

I guess they started to bann the small time spammers.
By the way its a good idea.
All they do is collectin DMCA complaints and burning bandwith.
30Tb upload 45 Tb download and 6-7sales/week?
Are you kidding?
You guys are a huge risk for every filehost.Dont be suprised if they suspend
ur account.

first, they are placed in german and netload is always open target against Law enforcement. After they come back and few try for sharing and no sales
I wiped my all files and started to using them for downloading.
They are absolutely forbidden word (you know the exact word here) and started to forbidden word people here.
Admins must ban the MIKE and lock this topic forever.

they started to ban people :|:|:|
wtf
Of course Netload would locked accounts of those who leech huge amounts of files with their bandwidth in a short period of time. Everyone needs to no there is no such thing as "unlimited" download traffic claimed by NL. It's just a marketing thing :P Users would be safe I'm sure if they use one IP per time for downloading whether it is through RDP or home PC and not try to rape the download servers everyday. ;)

Of course Netload would locked accounts of those who leech huge amounts of files with their bandwidth in a short period of time. Everyone needs to no there is no such thing as "unlimited" download traffic claimed by NL. It's just a marketing thing :P Users would be safe I'm sure if they use one IP per time for downloading whether it is through RDP or home PC and not try to rape the download servers everyday. ;)

I guess they started to bann the small time spammers.
By the way its a good idea.
All they do is collectin DMCA complaints and burning bandwith.
30Tb upload 45 Tb download and 6-7sales/week?
Are you kidding?
You guys are a huge risk for every filehost.Dont be suprised if they suspend
ur account.

well, you guys both got a good point, if i am netload owner, i would ban/suspend people like this too, just put yourself in the position of file host owner, they need people to bring them sales, and if you are bringing them 20 sales daily with 45TB in account, they will be fine with you, but some people download 45TB from netload????

yes, they are unlimited for personal use, you will never reach that amount if you use it personally, download any blu-ray movie you want if you really want to watch those movies, you will never reach the limit,

but if you leech 45TB in a month..it's abuse, when they feel you are trying to abuse their server and bandwidth ,they have to ban you, becaue you don't treat them right, and you are also affect other netload users, whether premium users or uploaders who want to upload fast.

i suggest people just forget about the money for a few days and have a serious think about what to upload, how to leech,and where to post,and how to post, use your brain more, instead of uploading more without thinking if spamming is going to work..

i use 1 dedicated server to login and download and upload, mainly for upload, i rarely download 10GB in a month in this Server.

and i use home connection to login to netload and check sales, that's it.
never really download anything from netload with home connection.

and i am fine.

first, they are placed in german and netload is always open target against Law enforcement. After they come back and few try for sharing and no sales
I wiped my all files and started to using them for downloading.
They are absolutely forbidden word(you know the exact word here) and started to forbidden word people here.
Admins must ban the MIKE and lock this topic forever.

why lock this topic? this is just a discussion topic, otherwise, why you have a chance to post your message here?:facepalm:

the official *non-support* thread was locked few weeks ago.

i think NL doesn't need to spend any money unlocking that thread anymore, their new affiliate programs are well-spreaded already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back