Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a same file hosting site yesterday, GOD knows who copy whos , lol

all things images are same just name change , i will update what was that domain name

yeah this one

sv-esload.com

Last edited:
i cant see my my account balance
how to create vouchers
seems they shaved my money

they seem to have deleted all the old balances and affiliate programs. Instead of your old balance there is a banner to join their new affiliate program.

... start now as an affiliate partner. Take the advantage from our big success and become now a partner!
what a joke

Last edited:
since coupons obtained with affiliate balance AT LEAST ARE WORKING, do you think is possible to simulate in somehow the coupon creation process? I mean perhaps our affiliate balance is just hidden and could be sufficient to find some old link in old site cache etc. If have ideas please publish thanks

You can still visit the "old affiliate page" with the Available balance, can still buy Voucher and use to extend/become premium member. I don't think they will payout the pending request...is just a miracle that we can still use balance for voucher, and not banned us....till now :)

Here the link for the old affiliate page.
Netload balance

RGS

i wonder if this host still alive ?!

Chinese guy buy Netload and after that someone from Austria.
About 1000$ I lost with Netload. If you ask the support 2-3 times, they delete your accout :D

No way to upload something on this crap host also no more uploads if I get my money.

why did they bother with this cheap theme mashup its a total mess, i wonder if they will carry over balances.
iv forgotten if you can use vouchers on your own account when its already premium

a better new start would be to have some decent payment options so people can actually buy an account

Last edited:
You can still visit the "old affiliate page" with the Available balance, can still buy Voucher and use to extend/become premium member. I don't think they will payout the pending request...is just a miracle that we can still use balance for voucher, and not banned us....till now :)

Here the link for the old affiliate page.
Netload balance

RGS

confirm with me that
1)the new affiliate program seems can't be activated (can't find a way to choose the commission plan)
2)the old affiliate program page do not track sales? (using the old referral link, using the chosen commission plan etc)
I would have bet at least sales were tracked but do not result but for example the voucher redeem system still works fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back