Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[info=Rules]Please note Buying/Selling Premium accounts is not allowed on Wjunction

The next person breaking the rules will receive an infraction.

Thanks[/info]

Can anyone suggest me -how to change free user download size in netload

Edit: I got it ,its there in affiliate program page

Last edited:
I requested about three weeks ago. Now they simply deleted the request and added the funds to my balance, so nothing new. The only thing you can do is generate vouchers and try to sell them on some forums...

For me this was the Bestest Host with regards to sales even when they lost paypal. I earned a lot from this host. :) Good old days..I always wondered why the stopped paying though.

Last edited:
For me this was the Bestest Host with regards to sales even when they lost paypal. I earned a lot from this host. :) Good old days..I always wondered why the stopped paying though.
I agree, I made a lot of money with netload, at one time I was making more then 20 sales each day. It's a shame it all went wrong.

for Netload if u r reading this topic :
c mon fix your Affiliate program already back in the game , it is your time to shine if u cameback you will be the best out there , good uploaders like me need u as a main host just use wmz for payout & we all good here , nowadays filehosts r 0 in compared to u if u came back u'll be the best here !!!

after losing there cc i stopped working in netload and very long payout hold
if they reduced payout hold and keeping paygate updated(visa.mastercard,other good alternatives)
i will start my work in this host
i earned alot in this host the most loved ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back