Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices.
they've changed it

but what does it mean?

Those affiliates that:
1. Didn't upload anything to netload for 60 days .
2. Upload tons of file with zero download count after 60 days.

I think affiliates that fall into the above 2 categories are sure what 'inactive user' means. And suspended from the affiliate program.

Those affiliates that:
1. Didn't upload anything to netload for 60 days .
2. Upload tons of file with zero download count after 60 days.

I think affiliates that fall into the above 2 categories are sure what 'inactive user' means. And suspended from the affiliate program.
suspended mean you braking rules whats connection between thoose 2 I have uploaded more than 2 years to netload and I made more than 500 users registered by using my links if I use rebill plan 3 and not uploading thats mean my account gonne suspended this is not fair NL choosing wrong way by this rule they clearly dont want to give money and suspend accounts if they start suspend accounts by copy right I will not be suprised

I got a different message on the rules:
YfLTF.png

So whats the sense of the 90 days thing?
It's because of frauds?

So why low/middle/high risk group?
A low risk member can not create creadit card fraud sales and will get the money earlier?
Thats just stupid and makes no sense!
NL is just a bunch of sh1t right now :facepalm:

Time to get the most of your money out there and move to another host.

Just remember this

[FONT=&quot]Dear Arthur,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want to thank you for your open words and also want to apologize me that I had not replied your earlier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are currently in a very stressful situation and even that we already work on our limit we can’t handle all requests [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]due our limited amount of staff =/[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are working on worldwide bank transfer and we will start it next week! We have changed our complete [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Payout process and I think you will really enjoy it! We will publish during the next week. But due the new payout[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Process I can guarantee you that you will receive your money earlier than expected :o)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]
Sure now we have to wait 90 days instead of 30, thats much earlier than expected.
Just fuck off and scam yourself

[FONT=&quot]But due the new payout[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Process I can guarantee you that you will receive your money earlier than expected [/FONT]

man this is really un expected I can say :D 90 days :D I would not even imagine it in my dreams

But due the new payout Process I can guarantee you that you will receive your money earlier than expected

I think netload meant to say "later than expected" and not "earlier than expected."

Nobody is gonna wait 90 days now.

In Simple word we are not happy with your new system. Change it or you will loose everyone especially those who were supporting you earlier will be the first one who is going to leave you. :D

1)when the reserved ammount will be paid
2)un bareable rule" Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices"
3)international bank transfer fee 15euros+2% fees this is too much waiting for better payment options
4)they were not impleted payment options for buying premium accounts

Mine 70% ammount reserved when they pay

present earning also comes to reserved balance or not??

1)when the reserved ammount will be paid
2)un bareable rule" Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices"
3)international bank transfer fee 15euros+2% fees this is too much waiting for better payment options
4)they were not impleted payment options for buying premium accounts

Mine 70% ammount reserved when they pay

present earning also comes to reserved balance or not??

reserved balance after 90 days you can request

I had $375 now i have $30 payable
payout request link says available at $25 but it's not click-able

just sounds like one massive ripoff to me

really ticks me off I had excepted id never get paid but I thought at-least I could be premany for a few years on my earnings now I have nothing

Last edited:
oh, shit, i guess the new rule is gonna be very bad for uploaders.

with this rule:

1. you have to continue to work with them to avoid being an inactive affiliate, so you have to upload and get sales
2. if you continue to upload, your chance of getting repeated dmca complaints is much higher than stop uploading

so, if you stay inactive, you will be suspended from affiliate program;
if you get repeated dmca complaints, you will also be suspended from affiliate program.

and do you think netload will pay you when you are out of affiliate program? at least you are not able to view affiliate stats page, you can't request anything, right?

man, like i said, netload's logic is beyond human's understanding.

what the hell are they thinking?

maybe just give us a quick death: tell us you are not going to pay a penny, and we will give you a quick death too.

we have lost huge money (a.k.a. time and effort), then we can save hell lot of time hoping and discussing and some of us can move on FOCUSING on other hosts.

i really have no problem accepting this announcement if they have to do this, insteading of trolling/fooling us in this way.

1. you have to continue to work with them to avoid being an inactive affiliate, so you have to upload and get sales
2. if you continue to upload, your chance of getting repeated dmca complaints is much higher than stop uploading

u got a right spot to shoot them in the head lolz...as we know that some of the affilaite are banned because of dmca complaints (yet still can get back the account). so do you think u still can get it back after this problem??(PP fucked them up).

so guys..be ready to tell them SC** if they not paying u later..and im going to be the first person who laughing at u

I think netload is off the table they will not pay you if you get DCMA which files not getting DCMA and getting sales its imposibly definatly NL is dead like filepost they did same thing for uploaders they closed my account reason DCMA after that people keep getting same thing happened to me

Asked Mike 5-6hrs ago-
Code:
[COLOR=#000][FONT=times new roman]Hello Mike,
› 5 Days revenue(earning by last 5 days)                100%(Total amount reserved)                          
‹ 5 Days revenue(earning btn previous 6th-10th days)    100%(Total amount reserved)                       
‹ 15 Days revenue(earning btn previous 16th-30th days)  90%(Remaining 10%  added where? Current balance or available?) 
‹ 30 Days revenue(earning btn previous 31st-90th days)  80%(Remaining 20% added where? Current balance or available?)  
‹ 90 Days revenue(earning before 90 days)               0%(Remaining 80% added where? Current balance or available?)   

QA1. I think "› 5 Days revenue" earning by last 5 days or "30 Days revenue" means earning between previous 31st-90th days. Am I right on this perception?
QA2. "30 Days revenue"s reverse  quote is 80%, but the remaining 20% added where? "Current balance" or "Available balance"? 

I understand "Reserved Balance" calculated how. But-
QB1. "Available" or "Current balance" calculated how? Any difference belongs between them?
QB2. After 90 days released amount will be added where? Current balance or Available?

[URL]http://rapidimg.org/server/files/o5ViERNLr.png[/URL]
QC1. Does "Risklevel" effect the balance anyway? Will it make any loss to total earning to payout?
QC2. What is the benifit of "Risklevel: Low" or what is the disadvantage of high Risklevel.
QC3. What is the exact calculation to measure "Risklevel"?

Regards,
Rick Flair
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Got this just now-
Code:
[FONT=&quot]I’m happy that you are testing netload!  Regarding your questions:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Q1: It mean earnings which you already got 30 to 89 days ago.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Q2: From this earning we block 80% and 20% are already free and calculcated to your avaiable balance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lets give you an example. You earn 10 USD since 100 days, so 1000 USD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Than:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 5 last days are blocked by 100% (40USD)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5to 14 days are blocked by 100% (100USD)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 to 29 days are blocked by 90% (135 USD)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 to 89 days are blocked by 80% (480 USD)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Account balance: 1000 USD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reserve: -755 USD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Avaiable: 245USD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]  [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]QC1:  No risk level only says how much money we block for each time period,  if you have a low risk level we expect low chargebacks and we can give  you the money earlier![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]QC3: Risklevel is an calculation based on the chargeback quote of your referred users in the previous 90 days[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]  [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hope I was able to explain it more clearly![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]  [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Netload Support[/FONT]

But I think 90 days is too much:facepalm:

Lmao they solved one problem (how to payout) and caused a lot of more problems.

1. Inactive users will be suspended from the affiliate program after 60 days and repeated notices
Q: What does NL understandy by "Inactive users"? No uploading for 60 days or no sales for 60 days?
It would be better if they explain it better...

1.1 Because we still dont know what the sentence mean we are like getting forced to keep uploading so they can earn money(wtf this is just bs) and its still unsure that we get the money. Keep this in mind this hole thing messed up just in 1 month!

2. "[FONT=&quot]I think you will really enjoy it[/FONT]"
Yeah of course im enjoying it to wait 90 days+2 working days+ fees+instead of 30 days to get the money.

3. They are smart as sh*7. If a big uploader stay inactive for 60 days(because he is waiting 90 days to get the money) he gonna get suspended and NL earned all his money(thats a important fact in my eyes)

just my two cents...

They just changed the periods!
I really hope they reduce a little the wait for High risk...i mean 3 month is too much!
I think that after one mont at least 50% should be payable...

Guys bit help needed.Below is my stat,I already reqested 300 $ as well.To get all those Reserve Amount Do I have to wait 90 days or they will start to add them in 5/10/15/30/45 days manner.

[SLIDE]http://hostup.co/images/22202851875604010483.jpg[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back