Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys as i said earlier. Netload is not a newbie host. If they had any intention to not pay us then they would have closed the affiliate by now which they didn't.

Just wait sometime and you will see them paying again with better payout option this time. :)

^ That's not saying that they won't close it in the near future which we can't predict. They might delay payments to "solve PP problem" which would take months at least and decide to come with an agreement with Paypal on certain rules/restrictions to have them again and that includes diabling the affiliate program. I'm not saying it will happen but that it's still a possibility of that scenario happening.

Personally, I'm giving them 1 more week depending on how it goes. No filehost should take longer than that to come out with a new payout option out there OR to start paying again not to international users but to those with due bank transfer payouts in EU countries. If they can't do it for whatsoever reasons for that month (PP froze their money,need to pay server first,etc), they should make an announcement or send mass email to everyone on it. They should not keep their affiliates in the dark.That is what you called a professional host which apparently Netload isn't although they have been here for years.

Guys as i said earlier. Netload is not a newbie host. If they had any intention to not pay us then they would have closed the affiliate by now which they didn't.

Just wait sometime and you will see them paying again with better payout option this time. :)

i wouldnt hold my breath for it. by the way they handle things it clearly shows how unprofessional they are, and i have a strong feeling that our money is gone down the sewer. i just feel bad for the time i invested and it would hurt to see 2 months of work going to hell along with all the money in my account (thats 4 figures i have there). and for those who thought that NL used PP until now cuz they had a deal with them or cuz they agreed to PP terms..well now we see that was bullshit cuz if it was true, this wouldnt have happened

i am sure that they will pay
but firstly they must add new payment gateway for premium sales there is no stable and efficent gatement at present so how we will get sales??i am so worries abt the sales previous min per day i will 3 sales but from 3days there is no sale

Since when extabit started taking new affiliates? the last thing i know is that they closed the affiliate program for new users.

they opening affiliate for new user from they get fu** up by PP now u can register for their affiliate.

Since when extabit started taking new affiliates? the last thing i know is that they closed the affiliate program for new users.

btw, anyone using Ultramegabit?

they have stupid limit ... every 10 gb u need to generate links from ftp to upload another 10 gb

From extabit

All current and waiting payouts will be frozen for 180 days, untill we received money from PayPal.

So this means maybe we have also to wait up to 180 days until NL will pay us, because they also have to wait for the money from PayPal :facepalm:

I'll not change the host.

If NL is not paying i wont uploading anymore.
The same will happen to the next host soon, u'll switch again and it will happen again.
I don't want this trouble anymore.

yes that would be the end of me uploading if they don't pay me.. i'm starting my own bussiness and if they don't pay me then it's not worth it..

From extabit

So this means maybe we have also to wait up to 180 days until NL will pay us, because they also have to wait for the money from PayPal :facepalm:

probably, but they dont even say anything.
besides, i dont get the freezing money thing. if they decide to end partnership, why not let the host withdraw all the money from his account in a certain amount of time. whats the point of freezing for 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back